Morelos apology

BILLCOWIE1958

Morelos has issued an apology to the world and his dog after making a complete and utter arse of himself again yesterday

It does seem however that there is no mention of an apology to Scott Brown

Just goes to show how contrite the Arsehole really is

HH?

No apology to Broony from Morelos - but that was because He and Kent and Halliday wanted to make a joint apology to Broony in front of the World's media , to ask his forgiveness and to promise that in future they will be respectful to all opponents , even when being humped for the umpteenth time .

No ? Well it is April 1st !

HH

Well Kent will be thinking that he has no apology to make because Broony didn't even remember the incident (insignifikent) and Halliday is still trying to figure out why he went over to congratulate Broony. How Broony made that last comment about Halliday with a straight face I will never know.

Well Kent will be thinking that he has no apology to make because Broony didn't even remember the incident (insignifikent) and Halliday is still trying to figure out why he went over to congratulate Broony. How Broony made that last comment about Halliday with a straight face I will never know.
Like shooting fish in a barrel. Premarage all the injustices done to them, fuck me still can't Grasp reality.

Taking lessons on Class from jim white, like taking lessons from tommy Gobinson on Race relations aye ok Jimbo member jumping about in the mockit dressing room with wattie and co? Impartial right enough! Fuckin pain must still cut deep with that one.??

No apology to Broony from Morelos - but that was because He and Kent and Halliday wanted to make a joint apology to Broony in front of the World's media , to ask his forgiveness and to promise that in future they will be respectful to all opponents , even when being humped for the umpteenth time .

No ? Well it is April 1st !

HH
??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back