MOM on Sunday

love you all, thanks. condolences to families who have suffered a bereavement. Not my place to indulge, my thoughts are with family/family's at this time.

loving that as per commentary, brilliant. Still iom is a brilliant footballer who will grace the world stage. If only our old school players at the time had taken on board his views, which our last manager pushed on. We would have qualified for champs leugue.

loving that as per commentary, brilliant. Still iom is a brilliant footballer who will grace the world stage. If only our old school players at the time had taken on board his views, which our last manager pushed on. We would have qualified for champs leugue.
My Mrs is dizlexick too, understand comments your every wird did i.

Head and Shoulders , literally, above everybody else Kris Ajer. He bossed the box and just about everywhere else.
It's going to be difficult to hold on to him. Was reading he had a blinder in the nor v swe Scandinavian derby last international break. Obviously SMSM will hype that all up to the heavens but have to give credit to Rodgers (or the staff) for recognising his potential and giving him a season at killie on the condition that he played as a CB rather than a CM. Who wouldve thought that 2 seasons later he's becoming, or perhaps already is our best CB. Truly outstanding contribution and best performance in the jersey I've seen from him.

Has tae be the Big Viking, his block tae stop the Worrall tapin & his celebration after it, Pure fvckin class big man.

OH THE RANGER'S ARE SHITE, OH THE RANGER'S ARE SHITE, SO FVCKIN SHITE!

OH CHEER UP STEVIE G, OH WHAT CAN IT BE YOUR A SAD ENGLISH BASTURD WITH A SHITE FOOTBALL TEAM.

HERE WE GO 9 IN A ROW, HERE WE GO IN 9 IN A ROW.

MON THE HOOPS☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Has tae be the Big Viking, his block tae stop the Worrall tapin & his celebration after it, Pure fvckin class big man.

OH THE RANGER'S ARE SHITE, OH THE RANGER'S ARE SHITE, SO FVCKIN SHITE!

OH CHEER UP STEVIE G, OH WHAT CAN IT BE YOUR A SAD ENGLISH BASTURD WITH A SHITE FOOTBALL TEAM.

HERE WE GO 9 IN A ROW, HERE WE GO IN 9 IN A ROW.

MON THE HOOPS☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Loved that celebration
Reminded me of big Lustig a while ago when we were under pressure and he went in with a huge tackle then screamed to the high heavens after winning the ball
Must be a Viking thing ;-)
Kris Ajer is a rock at the heart of our defence for sure
HH

Correct. N imagine no even spellin his nsme right either.
Ano a heathin!!!how da fuck can you seriously say after havin a couple a great performances that Ajers better than king Henrik..don’t get me wrong a love big ajers attitude?but come to ffffffffffffffffuck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back