Maxwell response to Beaton inaction

Digger

Maxwell has to supply Celtic with a copy of his match report or an explanation of the 3 incidents concerning Morelos,Maxwell has taken a move on attitude in the hope that it will go away,the Celtic Board need to take this further and not let it die,the biggest and most important question is why has the SFA taken this stance and who is pulling the string ?????

Maxwell has to supply Celtic with a copy of his match report or an explanation of the 3 incidents concerning Morelos,Maxwell has taken a move on attitude in the hope that it will go away,the Celtic Board need to take this further and not let it die,the biggest and most important question is why has the SFA taken this stance and who is pulling the string ?????
1548371477847.jpeg

Even big Sutty’s doing his best keeping it on the table asin publicarena much to fat sally n co ragin aboot it.

Step up mason maxwell or gtf ya pussy

surprised I'm not about maxwell the only reason he got the job he's someone who will do as he's told that's his only qualification it's up to celtic board to approach uefa ask for impartial review scottish reffeering standards and if not happy with them withdraw all uefa/fifa accreditation

IMO Beaton did the SFA no favours when overstepping the cheating mark at ibrokes ,he shone a BIG bright light on the corruption at the heart of that organisation ,maybe the occasion was just too much for him and the thought of being the masonic in charge when sevco 2012 got their first win over their most hated of enemies led to him throwing caution to the wind .

Celtic should take footage of the match and ask some independent former refs for their opinion of the officials performance . It would be interesting to see their conclusions .

What they should not do is meekly accept the move on timmy attitude of the corrupt cabal .
Morelos shoud have been cautioned (if not red carded )in the first 5 mins for the kick out at Scott Brown ,Beaton knows what Morelos is like and for me ,took the conscious decision to totally ignore the incident ,as dealing with it would have almost certainly have seen Morelos sent off in that match .
to my mind Beaton is a cheat and should never ref another game of football .

IMO Beaton did the SFA no favours when overstepping the cheating mark at ibrokes ,he shone a BIG bright light on the corruption at the heart of that organisation ,maybe the occasion was just too much for him and the thought of being the masonic in charge when sevco 2012 got their first win over their most hated of enemies led to him throwing caution to the wind .

Celtic should take footage of the match and ask some independent former refs for their opinion of the officials performance . It would be interesting to see their conclusions .

What they should not do is meekly accept the move on timmy attitude of the corrupt cabal .
Morelos shoud have been cautioned (if not red carded )in the first 5 mins for the kick out at Scott Brown ,Beaton knows what Morelos is like and for me ,took the conscious decision to totally ignore the incident ,as dealing with it would have almost certainly have seen Morelos sent off in that match .

John Beaton is a total arsehole His initial indecision in awarding a penalty against Beerman after he brought down Paddy Roberts inside 6 minutes at IBROKES back in 2017 smacked of Dougie McDonald at Tannaduice a few years earlier

Beaton ran to his linesman not for confirmation but to ask if he thought there was any way he could deny the award

HH?

Accrington Stanley have had one of thier players suspended for 5 games,this was for stamping on a player,he was originally given a 3 game ban but thier F.A. Did not think this was enough of a punishment so referred it to thier independent review body who increased it to 5 games,I wonder what they would have done to Morelos. The Celtic board must not let this drop or hackers united will see it as permission to carry on as the SFA have thier backs,this stinks when you see what's happening in other country's, The SFA say they want to take the pressure off Refs and stop supporters giving them a hard time,then they should do the right thing and deal with genuine complaints in a fair manor as thier English counterpart,s have done

Members online

Latest posts

Back