Match Fixing

Yeah that's more like should be " imagine the oil dug up in our own territories actually belonged to us,?

How Westminster plundered the North Sea and sold out generations of Scots​

Why is the cheating and corruption so blatant? The answer is simple. The Huns have to win this league or they are well and truly fecked. Match fixing? We ain't seen nothing yet...

The following links spell it out.

Yeah that's more like should be " imagine the oil dug up in our own territories actually belonged to us,?

How Westminster plundered the North Sea and sold out generations of Scots​

And Norway ringfenced their North Sea Revenue in one of the biggest portfolios in the world for the benefit of generations of Norwegians to come. Its massive.

Why is the cheating and corruption so blatant? The answer is simple. The Huns have to win this league or they are well and truly fecked. Match fixing? We ain't seen nothing yet...

The following links spell it out.

The media already have their 20 page spread on "Rangers" and their new managers glorious unbeaten run to the title, printed and ready to go.
The "how the season was won" section won't mention the countless penalties....but it will praise Hall of famer, Tavenier, funnily enough.

The media already have their 20 page spread on "Rangers" and their new managers glorious unbeaten run to the title, printed and ready to go.
The "how the season was won" section won't mention the countless penalties....but it will praise Hall of famer, Tavenier, funnily enough.
It will also be the story of how Flip come in , transformed the side , instantly won a trophy ( and the £400k that comes with it) when really this is Beale's side and with us out I'd have expected Beale to break his duck and win something finally anyway.
He's lifted the spirit about the place , something any new manager at any club tends to do.
I haven't seen anything from them yet to suggest they're a better side yet other than they're unbeaten.
They were handed victory against heart's and against Livingston didn't show much creative endeavour.
Two decent europa results v Sparta.
Unfortunately the killie defeat ( can't win everything all the time) means we'll be subject to the massively overhyped brilliance from *rangers as they won all 4 games to win the trophy. A tournament I believe both Celtic and *rangers should be fielding under 23s at most anyway as the tournament offers the winner's no more than a trophy and £400 k , terrible but how it is.

It will also be the story of how Flip come in , transformed the side , instantly won a trophy ( and the £400k that comes with it) when really this is Beale's side and with us out I'd have expected Beale to break his duck and win something finally anyway.
He's lifted the spirit about the place , something any new manager at any club tends to do.
I haven't seen anything from them yet to suggest they're a better side yet other than they're unbeaten.
They were handed victory against heart's and against Livingston didn't show much creative endeavour.
Two decent europa results v Sparta.
Unfortunately the killie defeat ( can't win everything all the time) means we'll be subject to the massively overhyped brilliance from *rangers as they won all 4 games to win the trophy. A tournament I believe both Celtic and *rangers should be fielding under 23s at most anyway as the tournament offers the winner's no more than a trophy and £400 k , terrible but how it is.
Alan Muir should take pride of place at the celebrations. He contributed most to their likely winning of it.

Last edited:
Guess who the VAR is for the League Cup Final?…..none other than the hand picked spawn of Dallas…..choreographed diving lessons are scheduled for the eve of the final with Goldson, Dallas and Robertson expected to be eager participants…

Back