mark wilson

patmeech

wrote earlier about Wilson comments about lawell just found out I'm writing about football genius who telling us how many players could be leaving in the summer ,the price celtic will receive for Kieran 20 Mil.plus his wages;100th a week amazing lawell ready made replacement go now lawell we will be in safe hands

wrote earlier about Wilson comments about lawell just found out I'm writing about football genius who telling us how many players could be leaving in the summer ,the price celtic will receive for Kieran 20 Mil.plus his wages;100th a week amazing lawell ready made replacement go now lawell we will be in safe hands
Mark Wison is thick as fuck thats why radio Clyde employ him.

I,m sure PL is quaking in his boots with these revelations...he really should keep his gob shut and then he won't get laughed at

Oh Frank meant to tell you. I chapped the door on monday night 4 times but no answer but theres a letterbox round ther vertical way as opposed to normal horizontal so i put my cash through that as the priest had a white plastic cage thing behind the letterbox.

Same thing next week pal.

Another ex Player, who shows that Stupidity is something they teach at after club parties.
What a Fud, Soup please whurs thi Spiin.

HH ☘️

Is it no just a footballer thing?

No botherin at school because their too interested in their football.

There does seem to be a lot of good footballers that are a bit dense.

I,m sure PL is quaking in his boots with these revelations...he really should keep his gob shut and then he won't get laughed at
Somebody should have gave Wilson this advice.
' it's better to sit there quietly and let people think your stupid, rather than talk to them and prove it' or words to that effect.

Wilson just sade on Schnide Wan there'll be a clamour for signatures fur El Donkeyo??????..Clowns???fonin in saying he's scored 97 goals at 22 but shot doon in ???flames as he's scored aganest Nae Cunt!!??????

Wilson just sade on Schnide Wan there'll be a clamour for signatures fur El Donkeyo??????..Clowns???fonin in saying he's scored 97 goals at 22 but shot doon in ???flames as he's scored aganest Nae Cunt!!??????
To be fair to nae cunt the Mibs did send 2 off

HH ☘️?

Back