Madden Again

This Dundee United game is a massive game for us and if we come away from there with the 3pts and I've every confidence we will then I'd have to say that we are the favourites for the title. Big claim being 4pts behind but I do believe we'll win v zombie fc at CP. That 1st win against them will give us the belief we are the best here and from there I expect them to drop pts COYBIG HH ☘

I think Madhun took us -1 or win both halves with the corners. He would have been shitting himself for another goal but Celtic declined to oblige. It looked to me like they were trying to avoid scoring a second. Sure Kyogo spent about the last 4 or 5 minutes fucking about in the right corner.

I think Madhun took us -1 or win both halves with the corners. He would have been shitting himself for another goal but Celtic declined to oblige. It looked to me like they were trying to avoid scoring a second. Sure Kyogo spent about the last 4 or 5 minutes fucking about in the right corner.
Wouldn't say that 26, still was pushing for the 2nd that left us more open to the counter attack with the tarts pushing for the equaliser.
Never feel over confident with us seeing out a game with only a 1 goal lead and hope we start putting these games to bed as a contest better than we have been doing lately

Members online

Latest posts

Back