Luddite

I'm not going to start a new thread, but I have a question. Yesterday on my skysports score app the hun game was up to 90+6....I heard it went to 98 in total. The app has now changed it to finishing at 95....so what was time was the final whistle blown. And also, there doesn't seem to have been any injuries that I can see so where the fuck did all that time come from!!! Livi were time wasting from the 25th minute. A few fake injuries, goalie taking an age to take a goal kick everytime and all we got was 4 minutes....granted we could have had 8 minutes and it would have made no difference.

You know the answers Lubo...

I'm not going to start a new thread, but I have a question. Yesterday on my skysports score app the hun game was up to 90+6....I heard it went to 98 in total. The app has now changed it to finishing at 95....so what was time was the final whistle blown. And also, there doesn't seem to have been any injuries that I can see so where the fuck did all that time come from!!! Livi were time wasting from the 25th minute. A few fake injuries, goalie taking an age to take a goal kick everytime and all we got was 4 minutes....granted we could have had 8 minutes and it would have made no difference.
you want answers start a new thread in general ,,,,thems the rules

Back