And if any HUNS are spotted
Or even any anti Celtic posts
Let's make sure they get reported
If we can pull together
All in the same direction
We can ensure our site stays HUN FREE
By our combined detection

HH?

To be honest we shouldn’t even be concerned about them.I feel that to many Celtic supporters concern themselves with what’s going on at castle greyskull & the on going circus that is sevco.I noticed on one Twitter account someone posted the video of the linesman getting struck by the coin then a Celtic fan commented & the sevconian come back is the Hugh Dallas incident.I don’t get as well how some Celtic supporters phone up radio clyde & complain to Hugh (I know best)Keevins & big DJ who’s still in denial about the death of Rangers.We’ve been the top team for 7 seasons now,maybe not started so well this season with maybe a few issues going on backstage but we needn’t be concerning ourselves with that lot & some of the bacteria that follow’s them.HH

To be honest we shouldn’t even be concerned about them.I feel that to many Celtic supporters concern themselves with what’s going on at castle greyskull & the on going circus that is sevco.I noticed on one Twitter account someone posted the video of the linesman getting struck by the coin then a Celtic fan commented & the sevconian come back is the Hugh Dallas incident.I don’t get as well how some Celtic supporters phone up radio clyde & complain to Hugh (I know best)Keevins & big DJ who’s still in denial about the death of Rangers.We’ve been the top team for 7 seasons now,maybe not started so well this season with maybe a few issues going on backstage but we needn’t be concerning ourselves with that lot & some of the bacteria that follow’s them.HH

I'm not concerned about them I'm just concerned that they don't make their way onto this site

HH?

Last edited:
We've got a cracking site here
And it would be a sin
If we were lax in our demeanour
And let interlopers in
Smiling faced pretenders
I can hear them rant and shout
Their cries of 'NO SURRENDER'
Let's just keep these bastarts OUT!!

With their 'WE ARE THE PEEPUL' attitude
And their cheating scumbag ways
Let's ensure if they appear on here
Then we root them out in days
They're not that hard to notice
You can never miss their smell
And most are so illiterate
They can't even effing spell

They have their own shit websites
Where they plan all kinds of bother
Like anti TIM demonstrations
Where they even abuse each other
A bunch of blue nosed retards
The dregs of society
Who's football team died years ago
And who hate the likes of you and me

So beware let's keep our guards up
And if any HUNS are spotted
Or even any anti Celtic posts
Let's make sure they get reported
If we can pull together
All in the same direction
We can ensure our site stays HUN FREE
By our combined detection

HH?
100% behind you on this as all they’ve is their bigoted hate for our club and they constantly bring up child abuse about our club as if they didn’t have it at their own club and that’s people with sick minds who think this is good football patter as that really turns my stomach as they forget this sickness is spread right through all our walks of life including high up royals too high up government mps and people who hold power it just makes me sick to the stomach the state our country is in for our children and their children after them as their people in high places who get this all swept under the carpet hail hail

There's no obvious way to prevent anyone from pretending to be a Celtic supporter in this or any other forum, for that matter. Sevconuts or of any other persuasion.

So I would suggest exactly the opposite: not wasting a single second trying to play detective or doubting other users' motivations.

If someone goes against the rules or stirs shite up, they can always be banned. It's one click. Creating an account takes longer than that, so as long as admins read the forum regularly, I don't think it will be an issue.

We have to stop pretending they matter more than they do. They don't matter at all. Their new club is pish, spends money it doesn't have, and it won't be long before they all realise they're still thousands of miles behind us. Forget them. They're an afterthought.

Edit: That said, I liked the poem!!!

Last edited:
Back