Leicester citys style of play

Winter

I have just realised that now BR has gone to Leicester, will they adapt to his philosophy of the sideways backwards at speed approach? I'm no expert (Not really) but I do know that leicesters success comes largely from balls over the top to vardy they aren't a pass out from the back type side. I am really interested now to see how that approach works with Leicester and how their supporters take to it. It's one thing doing it at Celtic and winning but that's not going to be the case at Leicester. Vardy knocked back a move to arsenal for that very reason, that arsenal do pass pass pass with no long ball over the top.would that mean vardy like Griffiths when BR first arrived has no place at first ? I dont want to see him fail though I can't forgive the manner of his exit (not yet) but it's going to make for interesting viewing

I have just realised that now BR has gone to Leicester, will they adapt to his philosophy of the sideways backwards at speed approach? I'm no expert (Not really) but I do know that leicesters success comes largely from balls over the top to vardy they aren't a pass out from the back type side. I am really interested now to see how that approach works with Leicester and how their supporters take to it. It's one thing doing it at Celtic and winning but that's not going to be the case at Leicester. Vardy knocked back a move to arsenal for that very reason, that arsenal do pass pass pass with no long ball over the top.would that mean vardy like Griffiths when BR first arrived has no place at first ? I dont want to see him fail though I can't forgive the manner of his exit (not yet) but it's going to make for interesting viewing
Good points made there, but i do want him to fail, and miserably so.

I’ve already said what happens when Brs Ego
Is dismissed by the players. And the go to the CEO and tell him to get rid of the Glasgow and district football association manager and get someone who knows fitba.
Vardy and his over the top ball players don’t like tippi tappi. So interesting times ahead for the Egotantasticone. Bye bye what’s yir name.
We march on- you well you Sign on
Think Linekers knickers are safe.

HH ☘️???

Here's the funny thing about this..... I couldn't give two fucks how Leicester have played in the past or how the rat gets them to play in the future. They are like a lot of the teams in England, fuckin nothin without the fake riches of the premier league. I'd rather have a red poker rammed up my arse than watch that fuckin drivel. He's welcome to them and they're welcome to him.....

Here's the funny thing about this..... I couldn't give two fucks how Leicester have played in the past or how the rat gets them to play in the future. They are like a lot of the teams in England, fuckin nothin without the fake riches of the premier league. I'd rather have a red poker rammed up my arse than watch that fuckin drivel. He's welcome to them and they're welcome to him.....

Took the words right out of my mouth - but I would accept TWO red hot pokers rather than watch or hear about such a no account team as .. ...what was their name ?

That Vardy has the look o a snidey little bastard. If the senior players don't like Rodgers, they will down tools and cheat the paying public like they did for Ranieri and Puel. They cheated the fans that pay their wages. Good luck with that shower Brendan, you will fuckin need it. The millionaire falling down players call the shots in that cesspool.
Rich HH

Leicester won the league title playing on the break and that was successful for them then the players fell out with the manager and he was sacked and that has been the recurring theme with the players and managers so Rodgers will have his work cut out to get them onside
Puel was trying to make them more of a “passing” team and the Senior Players (Vardy etc) weren’t happy and got him sacked.
Aye, good luck with that one Brendan! ?

Maybe that,s why BR never really got the CHs positions sorted always handy to keep the back door open in case you need to sneak out of it
HH
C'mon Lenny and the bhoys get 8 over the line ,it won't be easy as the cheats in black know sevco 2012 are all in this season .
I thought the game management from Mclean on Wednesday was just another example of how desperate the corrupt cabal have become
HH

Leicester will never see another league win and it seems that if the players don't like a manager then they don't play for him so BR might be in relegation battle after relegation battle and if he's really lucky then a mid-table place will be the height of his achievements there.
I think he's got it easier there than he had here, all he has do now is stop relegation nothing else

Back