KONAMI

Spherical Planet

Whilst I'm not a massive fan of console gaming, I feel that to create more authenticity to their Pro Evolution Soccer franchise, the publisher, KONAMI, should properly simulate the sheer cheating bastardishness of our referees in their next edition.

An option to call out the bastards, Steve Clark style, should also be incorporated.

Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft would be rubbing their hands with glee, as a whole raft of consoles will need to be replaced after the original product was smashed against the wall in anger and frustration.

I'd also recommend they get apologist soup-takers to provide in-game commentary for an even more realistic experience and perhaps a sniper mode, so you can simulate sitting in the 3-D modelled Virtual Celtic Park and shoot the bastards!!!

I'd also recommend they get apologist soup-takers to provide in-game commentary for an even more realistic experience and perhaps a sniper mode, so you can simulate sitting in the 3-D modelled Virtual Celtic Park and shoot the bastards!!!

Like dodo shooting
View attachment 1528
Wear your authentic Valencia Police riot department Uniform and fire as many rubber bullets as you like.

Wonder if brexit is making europe hate UK. Maybe our wonderful MSM agenda will not be covering any Brexit perspective from Spain?

Mind argentina got cheated by England at 66 world cup and then Celtic played argentine team in world club championship and they were absolutely viscious coz they assumed Scotland is pro England therefore part of the cheat against them.

For years nobody could work out why argentina were so rancid in those games.

I still havent heard a reason why Spanish cops whacking Celtic fans

In fact i havent heard in on tv at all.

I thought the valencia fans said they loved the visit to glasgow. Why would valencia Police be the complete opposite?

The list of anti rangers haters grows

link 1 - Jim White calling us Knuckle Draggers on TS right now

Link 2 - Stephen Craigan bitter twisted scumbag

Link 3 - Spiers, English etc.

Hilarious that even the most ardent Rangers MSM are now viewed as RHATs and Bheggars and Anti Rangers these days, even though they arent.

They just finding it to be obscenely biased beyond their maximum 95percent pro Rangers. That lack of going the full 100 percent bias is now not acceptable to be a real rangers man.

The grief went to delusion and has grown fully into complete psychosis where anything less than full sociopath is now NOT up to being acceptable part of the new sevco fascist party.

Not only dave the criminal liar the only real hero but everybody else is liars and bhaiters

Last edited:
Wear your authentic Valencia Police riot department Uniform and fire as many rubber bullets as you like.

Wonder if brexit is making europe hate UK. Maybe our wonderful MSM agenda will not be covering any Brexit perspective from Spain?

Mind argentina got cheated by England at 66 world cup and then Celtic played argentine team in world club championship and they were absolutely viscious coz they assumed Scotland is pro England therefore part of the cheat against them.

For years nobody could work out why argentina were so rancid in those games.

I still havent heard a reason why Spanish cops whacking Celtic fans

In fact i havent heard in on tv at all.

I thought the valencia fans said they loved the visit to glasgow. Why would valencia Police be the complete opposite?
Radio clyde will not be taking any calls tonight that mentions fenian. have you noticed recently when Celtic callers phone they scramble the phone in case the caller speaks about real issues, if he is just a football fan they make it clearer after 20 secs judging the call, givinhg it the thats better can hear you now.
Not one station tackles the real issue they pay lip service and pander to the ugliness pretending its not there, Keevins is the worst with his my dad bigger than your dad, hope he tries peddling that to Steve Clarke. I am sure Boyd will be out to support his manager tonight on the BBC.

Back