King asks Close Bros for another handout !

Millsy

After revealing 6 months ''profits'' of £5 million only last week , the GASL has been back to Close Bros ( 27 Feb) for another tranche of monies to see him through the season .
As usual he has pawned the Albion Car Park , Edmiston house , the PA system et al ..

As usual , the MSM has ignored this desperate appeal to the 'lender of last resort' - because everything in fine ,
financially' at Ibrokes .

At the same time the Stock exchange ( TAP ) has been back to the courts to re-open the share issue fiasco which was not done according to their satisfaction - basically they think Mr King did not play by the rules ( who'd a thought it ? )
King's lawyers must be nearing exhaustion - and Big Mike is waiting in the wings !

Ah GASL a man who makes a crisis out of a drama.
My money never.
Your money every Time.
What I don’t put in, I take out yours.
Because what’s yours is mine and mine’s ma Own.
I am so lucky to be in charge of Sevco.
We have the thickest most inbred gullible Fanny’s in Scotland. But they’re my Fanny’s
I say Jump they say Doh.

HH ☘️?

After revealing 6 months ''profits'' of £5 million only last week , the GASL has been back to Close Bros ( 27 Feb) for another tranche of monies to see him through the season .
As usual he has pawned the Albion Car Park , Edmiston house , the PA system et al ..

As usual , the MSM has ignored this desperate appeal to the 'lender of last resort' - because everything in fine ,

At the same time the Stock exchange ( TAP ) has been back to the courts to re-open the share issue fiasco which was not done according to their satisfaction - basically they think Mr King did not play by the rules ( who'd a thought it ? )
King's lawyers must be nearing exhaustion - and Big Mike is waiting in the wings !
Was King not back in the TOP court today something to do with the diluting of shares.

View attachment 1674

So the he brings it on himself starts again, why will people not just admit they fucking hate Neil Lennon because he was a Celtic player, a Celtic manager, an Irish catholic who speaks his mind and calls it out.
But to have this from someone who should know better is a fucking disgrace the SNP should sack her.

Fkn cow, i’d say she deserves everythin i’d give her. See how she likes it.

Troll faced manky boot

Thanx Millsy, interestin stuff ??

Rodgers caught giving it today lecester was not going to wait. liecester gave the option of waiting till summer, the guys a liar.
And he hopes we can forgive him Ratface if you are reading this from the club you'd die for... fuck off!

View attachment 1674

So the he brings it on himself starts again, why will people not just admit they fucking hate Neil Lennon because he was a Celtic player, a Celtic manager, an Irish catholic who speaks his mind and calls it out.
But to have this from someone who should know better is a fucking disgrace the SNP should sack her.
Absolutely should be sacked and Sturgeon should issue a statement condemning it.

Back