Just so feckin angry

Not sure PL would have a say on what goes on in a changing room or training ground, not unless there are issue's that need sorting.
And what we have seen to date there must be some issues as the muck we are been served up is far to rotten to stomach any more
In my response to Shadow and Lawwell involvement I guess I was alluding to Lennon here.
Wouldn't like to think he has lost the passion ( or the dressing room?) but it it needs to be considered, in my opinion.
HH

The Board did a huge disservice to Craig Gordon in the wage they offered him. He would have saved they goals
Bain
Winter, sometimes you have to look back to realise that was bad and action should have been taken and the present is a lot worse
Well said, Dill
Aye but what I'm saying is that weve looked back af that horror show and have to remember that 5or6 first teamers were out and 5 or so were making a derby debut, now not for a minute am I excusing the inexcusable I'm merely pointing out that wasnt the Celtic side who would've started not even half of it. We will get it together and a decent performance on Thursday would be a good way to start. It will be tough but we need these games but the pittodrie game is a must win I'm sure well get the result as much as I'm sure they'll drop points, we were rotten no one can deny that but were they all that? No they were poor also would be different had they played us off the park but that wasn't the case when we hit top gear and we will I reckon a few sides will be on the wrong end of a few thumpings them included HH

Yep, still smarting at the manner of that defeat yesterday and it'll be a long time until it doesn't hurt. Folk have said only Celtic can stop Celtic getting the 10 and that has a ring of truth to it now. We were due that skelping, we haven't had a braw start to the season but more worryingly the players and manager don't appear to be as sore as us. 😥😥😥🍀
I didnt see that as a skelping shammy just a dreadful performance they are at their best right now and we know how much better than their best we can be but it is high time we seen it. HH

Half a fekn side! I thought any player deemed good enough to pull on OUR shirt good enough at any time. By saying that you imply some aren't good enough therefore shit and shouldn't have been signed in 1st place. I know you're trying to be positive but ffs we're a shadow of the club we know and love with this dross. 1 fekn decent performance this season does not bode well.😡
But I'm not telling you anything you dont already know , there are players there who arent Celtic standards and we all know it

I have resigned myself to the fact there will be games like this so I don't lose the plot
I get pissed off for a bit and then think, we'll get it right
Imagine being wee Griff sitting on the bench watching that shambles yesterday
For me, the only ones getting passing marks were Laxalt and young Walsh, they showed up, the rest, not so much
I love Celtic FC, but they don't put bread on my table, so I won't allow them to fuck up my life, from day to day
I have no control over what they do, so I try not to get too down, and/or angry, it's not good for your health
That's how I deal with it
It was a total shambles yesterday, and I only wish we could get some of you, into that dressing room, or board room, for that matter to let them know in person, that shows like that, are unacceptable
For now, I hope everyone enjoys a great week (such as the times we live in) and we'll get there, like tha Champions we are

HH
Excellent post D. I share your thoughts but have to say.... It's Monday and I'm still scunnered

I agree. I do not think Barkass is a good goalkeeper. I would much prefer to have Bain in for the rest of the season. Oh and...... geez a Griff for Christs Sake
He was left awfully exposed but still should've got something on the first, but weve spent on Barkas and hes the current no1 that doesnt mean that Bain, also an international keeper cannot challenge for that spot. Still I blame the defence first for the first goal , and Barkas 2nd he should never have been put in a position where Goldson has a free header from 6 yards and wtf was ajer thinking giving away that foul when the player was going nowhere? Duffy? Dont get me started on him , he better step up quick cos hes not looking any better than jack hendry at the moment but at least he apologised 🙄that's ok then

He was left awfully exposed but still should've got something on the first, but weve spent on Barkas and hes the current no1 that doesnt mean that Bain, also an international keeper cannot challenge for that spot. Still I blame the defence first for the first goal , and Barkas 2nd he should never have been put in a position where Goldson has a free header from 6 yards and wtf was ajer thinking giving aasy that foul when the pkayef was going nowhere? Duffy? Dont get me started on him , he better step up quick cos hes not looking any better than jack hendry at the moment but at least he apologised 🙄that's ok then
Barkass was not the problem, he is a good goalkeeper there is plenty of evidence of it, just threw in at deep end, should have extended Gordons contract and let the new Keeper settle training with Bain and Gordon. Same with Duffy he has defensive qualties and ariel threat but has been thrown into Juliens role and thats not easy. Ayer has not had a settled defense since day one and we the support saw it coming. Lustig discarded too early left a gap and young Taylor again straight in at deep end,

Barkass was not the problem, he is a good goalkeeper there is plenty of evidence of it, just threw in at deep end, should have extended Gordons contract and let the new Keeper settle training with Bain and Gordon. Same with Duffy he has defensive qualties and ariel threat but has been thrown into Juliens role and thats not easy. Ayer has not had a settled defense since day one and we the support saw it coming. Lustig discarded too early left a gap and young Taylor again straight in at deep end,
Not really in a panic regarding the defence as the midfield and front line are more of a concern at the moment, even though it is far from perfect.
We are yet to see how much quality if any Barkas has to offer, expect more than just safe handling and comfortable with ball at his feet. Certainly does not look comfortable with good balls played into the area, also a bit to rooted to his line hasn't had to many saves of any note to make yet to make a proper judgement on him just yet, mind you a long way short of a presence the wall gave us.
I know a good few are very disappointed with duffy, but I still say it was a good signing as regards we were lacking a no nonsense CB, a big physical presence and this using him thinking he can knock 50 yard passes on to someones foot is bullshit not in his locker, not what we got him for. He is a man marker and can do that job but not suited in a 3 when you are looking for more of a footballing CB like your Jules, Bitton and ajer. So again it is down to the manager if he wants a strong defensive back line or one that is more comfortable playing out from the back. At the moment we are getting neither which is a worry

A scary thought Andy as that would mean Lawell/The Board would be telling Lenny who goes into the starting 11.....that scenario doesn't bear thinking about!
So true shadow yet I can't see it, cause if that was the case wouldn't lenny be able to walk away with our backing. I sure would if I was being forced to keep serving up this muck we have had to put up with so far this season

Sorry Boab.... I don't see any evidence whatsoever. Bought a pig in a poke methinks. For christs sake this is football. We all know how to play it. We only get better with familiarity. Barkass has shown nothing since he arrived. I also don't get all the love for Laxalt as yet. He looked competent but was he a SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE??? Not for me as yet but before anybody has a hissy fit. I know it was his first runout.

So true shadow yet I can't see it, cause if that was the case wouldn't lenny be able to walk away with our backing. I sure would if I was being forced to keep serving up this muck we have had to put up with so far this season

I can't see it either mate.......not saying Lawell/The Board wouldn't try to apply such pressure just don't think Lenny would entertain it!

I think the new lads are easy targets. Barkas, Duffy, and klimala to a lesser extent. Ajer didn't cover himself in glory. But he made one tackle and a few runs up the field with the ball so that's ok. The midfield was the problem. Ntcham looked like a tourist who accidently wandered onto the pitch while on the Celtic park tour. Calum McGregor is another lad who can do no wrong. He runs round the pitch with a pair of wing mirrors on, lookin round him to see who's behind him and pullin out of tackles. There's a shite as big as a dog in him. But no we'll blame the new lads!

I think the new lads are easy targets. Barkas, Duffy, and klimala to a lesser extent. Ajer didn't cover himself in glory. But he made one tackle and a few runs up the field with the ball so that's ok. The midfield was the problem. Ntcham looked like a tourist who accidently wandered onto the pitch while on the Celtic park tour. Calum McGregor is another lad who can do no wrong. He runs round the pitch with a pair of wing mirrors on, lookin round him to see who's behind him and pullin out of tackles. There's a shite as big as a dog in him. But no we'll blame the new lads!
The only two players on the park that i could say something positive about were Ajer and Laxalt,the rest were worse than shite and the manager and his assistant looked clueless.

Back