Jurgen Klopp: Just a thought . . .

lcafiero

So in case you hadn't heard. Jurgen Klopp will be leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. Pity, because the Reds could really use his guidance (who couldn't?). He says that he'll be taking next year off and he'll never coach a Premier League club again.

Well, assuming that what he says is correct -- that he'll sit out 24/25 season -- and that he'll never coach another PL club other than Liverpool . . . what's to stop him from coaching . . . oh, I don't know, a Scottish Premiership club like . . . take a wild guess . . . Celtic in the 25/26 season?

Just a thought . . .

So in case you hadn't heard. Jurgen Klopp will be leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. Pity, because the Reds could really use his guidance (who couldn't?). He says that he'll be taking next year off and he'll never coach a Premier League club again.

Well, assuming that what he says is correct -- that he'll sit out 24/25 season -- and that he'll never coach another PL club other than Liverpool . . . what's to stop him from coaching . . . oh, I don't know, a Scottish Premiership club like . . . take a wild guess . . . Celtic in the 25/26 season?

Just a thought . . .
Don’t think P Liarwell could work with a German pretendy Manager Larry
What’s he won that PL husny

HH 😞

Haven't even read any of this so this is a stab in the dark but, he's NOT coming to Celtic. No matter how left-wing he is, we couldn't afford his bloody dental care 😂
Actually TS Celtic are indeed interested in him , and why not he's an interesting guy.

Seems like a great guy and would get us back playing exciting fitbaw but nae chance hes taking a 12 million a year drap in wages lolll Its good to dream Lcafiero!

Just a thought . . .
I think having to work under Peter Lawwell would make him quit football for good

Members online

Latest posts

Back