Junior

B

bertie auld

Today this day 14 years ago my small world turned into a big world, My life turned upside down and my son was born,even though the ambilical cord was rapped round his tiny head and had 4 knots in the cord and he didn't scream and is a miracle.
I bawled my eyes out thanked God,thanked my Grandad,thanked all my dead relatives and friends for a loving precious wanted little bundle of joy a miracle after two heartaches.
I suddenly understood why I was put on this earth and give meaning to all the questions I had or have?Why am I really here?
I was put on this earth to love and look after my Son and teach and learn him all about life,Boy how wrong was I.
It was him Teaching me about complete unconditional Love and how from a very young age his blonde hair blue eyes Caring Loving Gentle Nature can turn his dad and make him realise his Son is his Hero.
From a very young age my son couldn't talk and even into his 3 and 4 years old he struggled to talk, I didn't care he is happy healthy and his mum and dad would look after him no matter what.
Even though he couldn't say Love You Daddy I knew that he loved me by his cuddles kisses laughing and bedtime stories again again dad Thomas the tank engine stories he loved before Nnite time.
When he was asleep I'd just stare at him dreaming dreams and the miracle of your Son and the miracle of life and how Fragile Wonderous Beautiful can and become the only thing that matters in your life and nothing is more important or comes anywhere as close as what your Son your Hero Beautiful Boy Cherished Adored a Life A Love whose heart you will have Forevermore my Hero Miracle Boy.
One day I picked my Son up from nursery asked him what he did he would just nod his head or say mmm,I took him home put his programmes on Disney Channel and deciding what to have for tea and I go so what did you do at nursery did you play with your friends?hmm,did you paint pictures? Hmm, did you play with the toys and flood out the nursery again?Hmm,did you play on the puter? Hmm, did you learn any songs? Hmm , What songs?
He Starts singing O Flower of Scotland 3 versus My Heart My Tears My Soul just exploded to when he was born again- Son You Can Talk to Music.
Daniel Junior Your Daddy Loves You Very much and I Don't have enough words that would do you Justice For The Love I Have For You My Beautiful Boy But I Wish You A Happy Birthday And That All Your Dreams Come true Love Kisses Cuddles Giggles Too.
Daddy Will Always Love And Miss You But You'll Alway's Be My Big Boy Hero Too.
I Love You To The Moon And Back
Daddy XXX

Today this day 14 years ago my small world turned into a big world, My life turned upside down and my son was born,even though the ambilical cord was rapped round his tiny head and had 4 knots in the cord and he didn't scream and is a miracle.
I bawled my eyes out thanked God,thanked my Grandad,thanked all my dead relatives and friends for a loving precious wanted little bundle of joy a miracle after two heartaches.
I suddenly understood why I was put on this earth and give meaning to all the questions I had or have?Why am I really here?
I was put on this earth to love and look after my Son and teach and learn him all about life,Boy how wrong was I.
It was him Teaching me about complete unconditional Love and how from a very young age his blonde hair blue eyes Caring Loving Gentle Nature can turn his dad and make him realise his Son is his Hero.
From a very young age my son couldn't talk and even into his 3 and 4 years old he struggled to talk, I didn't care he is happy healthy and his mum and dad would look after him no matter what.
Even though he couldn't say Love You Daddy I knew that he loved me by his cuddles kisses laughing and bedtime stories again again dad Thomas the tank engine stories he loved before Nnite time.
When he was asleep I'd just stare at him dreaming dreams and the miracle of your Son and the miracle of life and how Fragile Wonderous Beautiful can and become the only thing that matters in your life and nothing is more important or comes anywhere as close as what your Son your Hero Beautiful Boy Cherished Adored a Life A Love whose heart you will have Forevermore my Hero Miracle Boy.
One day I picked my Son up from nursery asked him what he did he would just nod his head or say mmm,I took him home put his programmes on Disney Channel and deciding what to have for tea and I go so what did you do at nursery did you play with your friends?hmm,did you paint pictures? Hmm, did you play with the toys and flood out the nursery again?Hmm,did you play on the puter? Hmm, did you learn any songs? Hmm , What songs?
He Starts singing O Flower of Scotland 3 versus My Heart My Tears My Soul just exploded to when he was born again- Son You Can Talk to Music.
Daniel Junior Your Daddy Loves You Very much and I Don't have enough words that would do you Justice For The Love I Have For You My Beautiful Boy But I Wish You A Happy Birthday And That All Your Dreams Come true Love Kisses Cuddles Giggles Too.
Daddy Will Always Love And Miss You But You'll Alway's Be My Big Boy Hero Too.
I Love You To The Moon And Back
Daddy XXX

Beautiful.

Back