John Fleming chief MIB exposed

What a cracking read.

Confirms everything we know to be true, have seen to be true and is just rotten from root to tip.

Shocking in this day and age there are 1690 dinosaurs that still have it all sewn up by hook or by crook.

??Very Progressive Insular Scotland ??

Hat tip to Derek Crothers, might have a wee axe to grind about his treatment but I believe every word he writes!
The info coming out about Fleming and the LRA has a very familiar tone. The fast tracking of Dodgy Dallas alone shows how corrupt the SFA is when making decisions , it's being run(and always has been) as a masonic business.

Complete and utter destruction of the SFA/LRA is the only answer

Hat tip to Derek Crothers, might have a wee axe to grind about his treatment but I believe every word he writes!
The info coming out about Fleming and the LRA has a very familiar tone. The fast tracking of Dodgy Dallas alone shows how corrupt the SFA is when making decisions , it's being run(and always has been) as a masonic business.

"anyone but Celtic" by Paul Larkin.

Thats how this story will get pushed aside ''ah he wiz no good at his job'' so he's bitter as for the soup taker in the article he was destined to be a bag carrier

I was getting into that, thinking at last someone is beginning to tell about the corruption and how the cronie system works. Then he talks about how coaches who don't get results they get replaced. Then he says does that mean I think Fleming should be sacked???? Now at that point of his fairy tale everyone who had read it would have said fuck yeah, then he comes out with a NO fuck me he said NO that was enough for me NO????

Everyone who has read this article keep saying great read (words to that effect to stop me quoting every one) but did nobody read the bit where he says Fleming shouldn't be sacked. the first few paragraphs he's telling us how the LRA led by Fleming is so corrupted then the next minute he's saying Fleming shouldn't be sacked
Or did I read that bit wrong???

Everyone who has read this article keep saying great read (words to that effect to stop me quoting every one) but did nobody read the bit where he says Fleming shouldn't be sacked. the first few paragraphs he's telling us how the LRA led by Fleming is so corrupted then the next minute he's saying Fleming shouldn't be sacked
Or did I read that bit wrong???
what he's saying is he shouldn't be sacked he should reflect on how shite he is a do the right thing and resign

what he's saying is he shouldn't be sacked he should reflect on how shite he is a do the right thing and resign
He's been there for over 20 years why the fuck would he 'reflect' now????
He should be led out of the door in handcuffs not given time to 'reflect'
And every person who worked under him should be screaming for his head

Members online

Latest posts

Back