Japanese Bhoys.

Notap

Picture this 4 Japanese Bhoys sitting in the dressing room on 2nd February before kickoff.
60 thousand fans singing the chorus of Turning Japanese by the Vapors.
What a welcome that would be.
Anyone know the DJ that does the warm up songs on match days ?
All the best take care Alex.

• One of the more misinterpreted songs of all time, word was that "Turning Japanese" refers to the Asian facial features people get at the moment of climax during masturbation. In a VH1 True Spin special, they asked The Vapors about this song, and they explained that it is a love song about someone who lost their girlfriend and was going slowly crazy. Lead singer Dave Fenton said: "Turning Japanese is all the clichés about angst and youth and turning into something you didn't expect to." It was inspired by Fenton's relationship problems.

Better with the Tokyo melody from the 1964 Olympic games , I know there's no words but its easy to #,Na na na na na ...........to the tune

• One of the more misinterpreted songs of all time, word was that "Turning Japanese" refers to the Asian facial features people get at the moment of climax during masturbation. In a VH1 True Spin special, they asked The Vapors about this song, and they explained that it is a love song about someone who lost their girlfriend and was going slowly crazy. Lead singer Dave Fenton said: "Turning Japanese is all the clichés about angst and youth and turning into something you didn't expect to." It was inspired by Fenton's relationship problems.
Cheers lenno

I’m not sure that we should be highlighting people’s racial origins even in a positive manner its irrelevant what anyone’s background is they are Celtic no more no less.
As for The Vapours I always thought the B side was a better song

Hail Hail, the Celts are here,
What the hell do we care,
What the hell do we care,
Hail Hail, the Celts are here,
What the hell do we care now..

For its a grand old team to play for,
For its a grand old team to see,
And if you know the history,
Its enough to make your heart go,
GO-OH-OH-OH!

Thats a better song .....

Great wee bit o nostalgia on the CNN it’s the Celtic fanzine Nakamura. has a great wee story and Video of the game.
and scenes of Dermot Desmond at a game ah now but it’s true. Enjoy

HH 🍀

Hi Winter, listen to the chorus of the song. And I don't know what Chinese, School,or Google has to do with it.
Aye notap I know the vapours song very well and have loved it for many journeys around the sun, just to avoid any confusion my post wasnt in reply to yours or anything to do with yours I actually posted the youtube video of the song on another thread the other day chinese , school and google and what they have to do with it is....something I might disclose after I've spoken tae ma lawyer as it would seem that some are offended by a wee tune from long ago, but each to their own and no-one not even an offended one could make me call a snowman a snow person but what's that got to do with the rising price of cheese? Nothing at all or has it?🙄 snowflakes keep falling on my head 🎷🎶🎷🎶🎷🎶🎷🎶🎷🎶🎷🎶

Wow that's pretty deep stuff but I still like the song and since I dont know what the lyrics mean in most of the songs like I dont really care no offence lennono every days a school day as they say

Hi Winter, listen to the chorus of the song. And I don't know what Chinese, School,or Google has to do with it.
Ok so I've spoken to my lawyer and he said to just tell the truth so , it wiz a f*kn joke man a joke like theRangers and the survival lie although admittedly not as funny as those jokes but a joke none the less and theres more ( that's a pun , which is also a joke sometimes depending on who's reading it , how they recieve it and it doesnt have to be understood by everyone) eh johnno ? 🤭

Members online

Latest posts

Back