James McCarthy

So McCarthy is this weeks scapegoat....well at least Starfelt will get a wee breather I suppose! 😒
There will always come a time when each of us come to a conclusion as to the ability of a player. That's part and parcel of being a supporter I guess. But like you S2, I'm at a loss to understand why some of us don't seem to want wait a reasonable length of time before slaughtering someone. Jury's out for sure on a number of our players, but for me the verdict can wait wee tad longer.

There will always come a time when each of us come to a conclusion as to the ability of a player. That's part and parcel of being a supporter I guess. But like you S2, I'm at a loss to understand why some of us don't seem to want wait a reasonable length of time before slaughtering someone. Jury's out for sure on a number of our players, but for me the verdict can wait wee tad longer.

Exactly mate....some seem overly eager to write players off without giving them a reasonable chance to prove themselves, worse still some are even writing them off after only 1 or 2 games which is an absolute nonsense!

Like you say Frank...at least give these guys a fair crack before passing judgement otherwise it's just an unreasonable opinion based on impatient uninformed pish talk!

Back