It's time to clear the air and pull together

Imatim

I think we all can see that something is wrong with Celtic at present. There are obviously reasons for this and things have to change..... and change soon.

Players appear to lack conviction. Many look scared to make a mistake
There is a malaise among the support.
There is murmurs that Brendan has given a years notice and the players know of it
There are rumours of a disconnect between Brendan and Peter Lawwell
Many are moaning about the lack of spending to replace players and improve the squad
There is no doubt more could be added to the rumours and innuendo we are all hearing

So where do we go from here?

What needs to happen imo is both BR and PL have to jointly address matters. They have to iron out any problems that may exist, especially between themselves if that is the case and determine an agreed and positive way forward.........or not

The support deserves to know what's really going on and if we have unity with all running the football club......or not.

We have to clear the air and pull together.......for a house divided.......

Very strange. I know it's gossip but in my job I've been to a couple of jobs in completely different places and been told that BR is going at the end of the season. Both came via different sources apparently in the loop. Hope I'm wrong. HH?

Very strange. I know it's gossip but in my job I've been to a couple of jobs in completely different places and been told that BR is going at the end of the season. Both came via different sources apparently in the loop. Hope I'm wrong. HH?
I think he will go stevie,i think the relationship between him and lawell has been damaged too badly,hard to believe 2 months ago we had just completed back to back trebles,the feelgood factors long gone.

Yes it is time to pull togethere and support our team! What we have read and listened to in the past 48 hours form a Sevco supporting media is absolutely disgraceful.
The EBT ex Rangers players have no shame and they gleefully accept their coin from the BBC to talk up all things Sevco and talk down all things Celtic.
Don't get me started on Kris Boyd, his team are one point behind Sevco yet he is tipping Sevco to win the League. He should be Charged with bringing the game into disrepute but the is in Scotland where there is no Governance in Football and where the Governing bodies turn a blind eye to all things Sevco.

The Club is bigger than anyone so egos should be parked at the door. Transfers cannot happen until January when we will lose Boyata and a few others. We should concentrate on the 31 players in the first team squad and getting them to play the Celtic way. That includes working on set pieces. We know these players can perform better as they have.

Dembele Armstrong and Roberts are gone but how much did they contribute. Dembele was the only one who was a first pick.

We need to get the players motivated

Yes it is time to pull togethere and support our team! What we have read and listened to in the past 48 hours form a Sevco supporting media is absolutely disgraceful.
The EBT ex Rangers players have no shame and they gleefully accept their coin from the BBC to talk up all things Sevco and talk down all things Celtic.
Don't get me started on Kris Boyd, his team are one point behind Sevco yet he is tipping Sevco to win the League. He should be Charged with bringing the game into disrepute but the is in Scotland where there is no Governance in Football and where the Governing bodies turn a blind eye to all things Sevco.

The Club is bigger than anyone so egos should be parked at the door. Transfers cannot happen until January when we will lose Boyata and a few others. We should concentrate on the 31 players in the first team squad and getting them to play the Celtic way. That includes working on set pieces. We know these players can perform better as they have.

Dembele Armstrong and Roberts are gone but how much did they contribute. Dembele was the only one who was a first pick.

We need to get the players motivated

I agree they may not have been first pick but I think they may well have kept first pick right on their toes and when they did come into team usually played just as well as first pick.

But in principle I agree with you.

Cant really believe how bad Sinclair has dropped off. He looks like an emotionless dopelganger. And i suspect the two french guys will be missing their mate at the very least, maybe even disgruntled over the departure or jealous the wages he now on. But think big eddy still struggle with language and still so young and feeling a bit isolated. Who knows tbh? Something aint right across the entire team. Even McGregor been right of the boil in recent games.

Brown and tierney still look on ball and sharp, griff still looks motivated hopefully getting sharper as we speak. But Lustig been rotten for too long. And the big lad Hendry looks very uncomfortable on the ball and positionally for our system.

I hope Rodgers aint deliberately trying to get sack for big pay off to spite the fact he got none of his wanted players in.

The silence on everything from our board worries me a little.
I really hope its minor stuff going on and just a wee drop in form.

Really couldn’t care 1jot about bbc as we all know the love they have for Sevco,but could someone explain to me how are they allowed to get away with no interviews before and after games when it’s the state broadcaster surely they have a duty to the general public like every other club in the land as everyone pays the license the bbc just except it no explanation? Know Sevco banned the station from their ground would not happen at sky ,bbc are I suppose inept and it’s a dereliction of duty to the general public

This is the same group of players who won the treble last season, I understand that we have lost three major players but to suggest the remaining ones are suddenly not good enough is unreasonable. Getting in new players who are good enough to actually get in the team will be hard as wages demands have increased considerably,john McGinn was offered 10 grand a week more by villa so you can see why he went there. This is where the back room staff should earn there wages,indentifying players who will be good enough to get a game and will come to Celtic. I feel just buying players to appease the media is pointless we need the right quality of player if that means bringing only one or two at this time then that's fine don't bring in players to sit on the bench?

Enjoyed watching hibs tonight played great football at times and should have won the game in ninety minutes . Ambrose mom I would say .but this is football you can be the best team on the park and still loose .that's happened to us this season but I hope we pick up from tomorrow and go on a winning streak .hail hail

It was good to see Griff run to Brendan and embrace him when he scored. That togetherness we need to see more of.

And the next time a Celtic player gets elbowed, stamped on or snarled at when he is on the ground injured I want to see us in the face of whoever done it.......and dare I say it, retribution taken, albeit it done cleverly.

What is this all about ?we hear this we here that ,lots of it just conjecture ,whatever going to happen will happen ,Brendan’s
doing this doing that ,all spin from MSM making stories up as they go along majority to suit there agenda,let’s just get on with the football on the park,ignore all this dribble let’s not deflect from Thursday and Sunday we’ve games to play h.h

Reactions: TET
Back