It could be worse....

Lubos left peg

Well done to docco for trying to start a positive thread, but it seems at the moment its hard to be positive about celtic....so let's try be postive about life...and the best way to do that is look at other people or things misfortunes and be glad it's not you. Ill start....

I was working in Wimbledon today, right across the road from the tennis club. Walked up for a coffee and as I was minding my own business there was a grey flash and a big thump in front of me.....a bloody squirrel fell out the tree!!! Now if you're a squirrel that's shite at climbing trees you've got real problems...so there you go. It could be worse. You could be a squirrel that can't climb trees 😁😁

Last wednesday a twat and his bint gave me dogs abuse from the comfort of there car seems they had a big problem in reversing back to let me pass, this was whole heartedly accepted by me as i could see the drainage ditch ,,,,,,,,they didn't

So with shouts of you canny drive worth a fk ringing in my ears as i passed i shouted ,,,,,naw but i know how to Tow and looks like your fkd , there are no positives from this story

I was late

they were fkd

and it was 2 hrs before the ditch was clear

but thought i'd share

Last wednesday a twat and his bint gave me dogs abuse from the comfort of there car seems they had a big problem in reversing back to let me pass, this was whole heartedly accepted by me as i could see the drainage ditch ,,,,,,,,they didn't

So with shouts of you canny drive worth a fk ringing in my ears as i passed i shouted ,,,,,naw but i know how to Tow and looks like your fkd , there are no positives from this story

I was late

they were fkd

and it was 2 hrs before the ditch was clear

but thought i'd share
Evil, Kelly.😈👹👹

Members online

Latest posts

Back