International Call Ups This Month

Japanese manager said it is unlikely Kyogo will be called up
for their world cup games..

HH.
The depth and availability of the squad will remain crucial for our push for the title this season and still think we will be OK for the obstacles faced, and covid and injuries will be of more concern to me than players having to represent their countries more so, and more infuriating that its all for a world Cup, in a country not worthy of hosting one, and stands to potentially fuck up European football next season still, so a real nonsense to overcome still imo.

i guess the rules where fine for Sevco back in 2013? So if we need it we should just ask to have it postponed.

View attachment 17352

If you know your history 😂🤪
I believe they demanded at least four games were postponed due to international call-ups when they played the lower league teams (definitely one against the mighty Loons of Farfir). It is not like them to completely change their opinion to the exact opposite view that had them frothing at the mouth the last time just cos it suits them. Like the singer, Sam Cooke, they "don't know much about history"!

5 week shutdown next season Nov to late December, due to the World Cup. 😭😭😭
Noticed that a while back 50, and still haven't got a clue about just how fucked up next season will be with this nonsense.
But for now the focus has to remain upon the current season, but think Ange and the club have taken this bollocks into consideration with many of the signings so far with that in mind also, so for once the club seems to have good direction in terms of planning at long last.

5 week shutdown next season Nov to late December, due to the World Cup. 😭😭😭
The sensible thing to do would be to reduce the number of league games - say have the spilt after we've played each other home and away, and then the top 6 and bottom 6 would play each home and away, so reducing the number of league games by 6 and making a much fairer set-up (I'd prefer this anyway). They could also suspend the League Cup for one season too.

Of course they aren't though as they are planning on making clubs play 5 matches in 15 days between 24 December and 7 January! Bearing in mind, people tend to have less money then, the weather could play havoc with fans travel and match postponements (one cold snap lasting just a week could cause a team to miss 3 or 4 matches which need to be squeezed in sometime) and we may well be facing some sort of restrictions caused by the latest Covid variant (this is something that we may need to face for a couple more winters yet I suspect).

Then we will moan at the state of the pitches for being all churned up & fecked for the rest of the season (except for Livi's crappy old carpet which will be shite for the whole season) and players are getting burnt out and/or injured.

Last edited:
Folly Folly in meltdown at Fat Freddo call up.
Demands for call off that only yesterday "This game MUST be played"
Demands for the 16 Mullions to be spent on a C. F.
Entertainment at its finest.
Happy daze. 😂😂😂😂
Fur awe you Hun lurkers...it Wizny 16 zillion fur Patterson...it Wiz 16 ginger bottles...the money went up dependin on appearances but noo he might no get a game...keep lurkin aboot... we'll keep you dumb fucks rite

Folly Folly in meltdown at Fat Freddo call up.
Demands for call off that only yesterday "This game MUST be played"
Demands for the 16 Mullions to be spent on a C. F.
Entertainment at its finest.
Happy daze. 😂😂😂😂
Do find this with the scum hilarious, especially now with a demand now to go to the SPFL with there begging bowl.
Have the stupid bastards forgot how they have fucked every team over this cinch deal with there nonsense.
Karma is a bastard, yet well deserved to a shower of scum if the SPFL have the bollocks to tell the scum to "fuck off" over trying to get games postponed

Just heard Andy Ha Ha Ha Haliday there saying the Glasgow Derby should be put back because the fans want to see the best players playing, o how I laughed 🤣😂🤣😂.

Wasn't that long ago he reckoned the winter break shouldn't be brought forward due to omicron and that games should be played in front of 500 fans only.

I wonder what changed his tiny little mind 🤔🤔🤔.

Stoopit Stoopit Zombies. 😂

Just heard Andy Ha Ha Ha Haliday there saying the Glasgow Derby should be put back because the fans want to see the best players playing, o how I laughed 🤣😂🤣😂.

Wasn't that long ago he reckoned the winter break shouldn't be brought forward due to omicron and that games should be played in front of 500 fans only.

I wonder what changed his tiny little mind 🤔🤔🤔.

Stoopit Stoopit Zombies. 😂

I'm going for sleekit, sleekit, zombies

Back