I smell 💩

it is my belief that if the lovenkrands bullet stuff actually happened then it would have been hi lighted at time and people would at least be in court if not jail over it in a public show trial.

the fact its sneaked out woodwork this week suggests to me its been a ff fact passed on by some nugget that has been latched onto by msm without any evidense or credibility other than its a fact jack

read on ff font of truth

is it a coincidence that a msm journalist that got sacked for blatant misrepresentation got the pm job was followed by blatant misrepresentations on all fronts in lots and lots of broadsheet stories.

Whats worst that can happen sacked followed by major of London followed by pm job.

the most annoying part for me is when the missrepresentations are directed at Celtic Fc and silence is the response.

it appears to be getting more sinister imo.

no attempt at getting to a rational objective fact finding journalism

just clickbait and no response

which leads to further down line being passed as factual

it is my belief that if the lovenkrands bullet stuff actually happened then it would have been hi lighted at time and people would at least be in court if not jail over it in a public show trial.

the fact its sneaked out woodwork this week suggests to me its been a ff fact passed on by some nugget that has been latched onto by msm without any evidense or credibility other than its a fact jack

read on ff font of truth
it's up there with freddie star ate my hamster

I find it interesting that all the wannabee and career dead pundits have one thing in common. They focus on Celtic. Only a few examples.

Derek Johnston Celtic
Alex Rae Celtic
Kris Boyd Celtic
Charlie Nicholas Celtic
Ally Mc Coist Celtic
Peter Lovenkrands Celtic
Tom English Celtic
Hugh Keevins Celtic

It shows that we are a club of stature and importance. A club with an unbroken and untainted history. A real global club. A winning club, and thus worth focusing on.

The fact that it is always a negative perspective they spout proves this fact even more. This also makes it more enjoyable as they are deservedly reduced to idiocy in an attempt to gain the attention they crave.
We have screwed them over, so many times, that I am convinced they all suffer from a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
They are totally obsessed with us. Deep inside it must be killing them.
Long may it continue, my fellow Celts and as for tomorrow 🍻👍

Keevin's, apart from being a nasally challenged boring cunt, a prick who couldn't see Lubo was sublime, a guy who plays hardball with Celtic and sits pulling snotters out of his pathetic tash when Sevco are mentioned, is a journalist who style of writing is utterly awful, tries to be funny when it is beyond him and is as boring to read, as he is to listen to. He is the Uncle Tom's, Uncle Tom.

I find it interesting that all the wannabee and career dead pundits have one thing in common. They focus on Celtic. Only a few examples.

Derek Johnston Celtic
Alex Rae Celtic
Kris Boyd Celtic
Charlie Nicholas Celtic
Ally Mc Coist Celtic
Peter Lovenkrands Celtic
Tom English Celtic
Hugh Keevins Celtic

It shows that we are a club of stature and importance. A club with an unbroken and untainted history. A real global club. A winning club, and thus worth focusing on.

The fact that it is always a negative perspective they spout proves this fact even more. This also makes it more enjoyable as they are deservedly reduced to idiocy in an attempt to gain the attention they crave.
We have screwed them over, so many times, that I am convinced they all suffer from a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
They are totally obsessed with us. Deep inside it must be killing them.
Long may it continue, my fellow Celts and as for tomorrow 🍻👍

Interesting...the hunnies are forever calling foul on our so called obsession.
Time to look at their hasbeens attempts to make a name & a quick buck.
its the narcissist in them

it projects their obsession onto what it hates most which is its obsession.

Never them its you.

pointing out irrefutable facts based on sound reasoning will always be rebuffed with unsound calumny based on hearsay that they created.

Will never address the underlying issue with self.

Ever.

Is what a hun is

theft by them is ok
cheating by them is ok

fairness and sound reasoning are anathema and anything won fair while they have rigged system must be cheating

coz how can you beat their cheating and theft by playing fair.

its anathema to them

you must be cheating cause they know they are.

ergo false logic you are same as them, cheats

Wrong. But anyone who ever says its same on both sides will always be a cheat.

But pointing that out makes you target for criminal and malicious invective or physical harm

hence they are probably not just narcs but at least on sociopathic levels of self absorption

its the narcissist in them

it projects their obsession onto what it hates most which is its obsession.

Never them its you.

pointing out irrefutable facts based on sound reasoning will always be rebuffed with unsound calumny based on hearsay that they created.

Will never address the underlying issue with self.

Ever.

Is what a hun is

theft by them is ok
cheating by them is ok

fairness and sound reasoning are anathema and anything won fair while they have rigged system must be cheating

coz how can you beat their cheating and theft by playing fair.

its anathema to them

you must be cheating cause they know they are.

ergo false logic you are same as them, cheats

Wrong. But anyone who ever says its same on both sides will always be a cheat.

But pointing that out makes you target for criminal and malicious invective or physical harm

hence they are probably not just narcs but at least on sociopathic levels of self absorption
👍👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back