How would you spot a troll that's flying under the radar?

Imatim

As this site gains popularity it is obviously going to attract the attention of those on the level, on the square and hurting Huns.

These people's modus operandi is to undermine all things Celtic, create disharmony and to unsettle the Support at every turn .

So, what are the signs to look for and could it be happening on here already?

As this site gains popularity it is obviously going to attract the attention of those on the level, on the square and hurting Huns.

These people's modus operandi is to undermine all things Celtic, create disharmony and to unsettle the Support at every turn .

So, what are the signs to look for and could it be happening on here already?

I reckon the best way to deal with such a scenario would be to report any such posts and let the mods deal with the culprits as the site rules dictate

As I have said in previous posts if non Celtic minded people come on here to either abuse members disrupt the harmony and balance on here or just to try and generally wind people up they should be booted into touch

Not sure if guests can post but if they can then that might be a good starting point to limit negative posts or alternatively make the site members only and monitor membership applications more closely

If a derogatory post does get through then report it and if upheld the poster should be banned sine die Like Willie Woodburn

HH?

I have noticed one or two that a just a wee bit more sleekit than coming right out and showing their colours. They tend to use wee snide comments instead of the wearrapeepo shite so just observe the little comments ghuys.

I agree to a point.

However, I get the feeling that not all trolls are obnoxious or transparent. Some are quite sleekit (they no doubt would say clever) in how they go about things.

It may be that they instigate or support a topic that appears innocent on the surface but the intent is to drive an anti Celtic and divisive narrative.

Perhaps it is worthwhile being a little cautious on contentious topics and reserve judgement until the facts have been properly established.

In saying this I would be interested if anyone has an opinion on this.....dare I say it.......topic ;)

Nota bene - "Operation stop Celtic" is in full swing. No need to inadvertently help it along (y)

I reckon the best way to deal with such a scenario would be to report any such posts and let the mods deal with the culprits as the site rules dictate

As I have said in previous posts if non Celtic minded people come on here to either abuse members disrupt the harmony and balance on here or just to try and generally wind people up they should be booted into touch

Not sure if guests can post but if they can then that might be a good starting point to limit negative posts or alternatively make the site members only and monitor membership applications more closely

If a derogatory post does get through then report it and if upheld the poster should be banned sine die Like Willie Woodburn

HH?

People will disagree with posts. Abuse is easy enough to spot and be dealt with.

Its Interesting imo that the alleged Brendan Rodgers China scenario is being pushed extremely hard on the leading Celtic forums.

It's almost as if......what is it called again when a large group of musicians play together?

Think there is enough savvy people on here to sniff them out pretty quick...though the Chinese BR stuff is pretty divisive. I think people on here realise that THEY will try anything to stop the 10...can see it on the pitch just now with referees, linesmen etc...we have just got to be better on the pitch, MUCH BETTER..Jock Stein knew that and knew what he was dealing with.Anyway, you can smell the wee arra people if they come on here.

Think there is enough savvy people on here to sniff them out pretty quick...though the Chinese BR stuff is pretty divisive. I think people on here realise that THEY will try anything to stop the 10...can see it on the pitch just now with referees, linesmen etc...we have just got to be better on the pitch, MUCH BETTER..Jock Stein knew that and knew what he was dealing with.Anyway, you can smell the wee arra people if they come on here.

Hopefully they are weeded out and blocked before they can spread their Poison or spew their BILE on here as they would love nothing better than taint and damage what is becoming the main Celtic minded site for news information and banter

If you see posts which you think or sense may be HUN generated report it and the MODS can assess the situation

It would be a tragedy if this site was infiltrated and ruined by knuckledraggers and low intellect morons of HUN disposition

Let the watch phrase be
'WATCH OUT HUNS ARE ABOJT'

HH?

Hopefully they are weeded out and blocked before they can spread their Poison or spew their BILE on here as they would love nothing better than taint and damage what is becoming the main Celtic minded site for news information and banter

If you see posts which you think or sense may be HUN generated report it and the MODS can assess the situation

It would be a tragedy if this site was infiltrated and ruined by knuckledraggers and low intellect morons of HUN disposition

Let the watch phrase be
'WATCH OUT HUNS ARE ABOJT'

HH?

Yep!

Just keep an eye out for those who mix it up a bit with so called Celtic banter but always consistently get round to throwing in something divisive or rehashing things of an anti Celtic flavour albeit it done subtly. HH

Keep an eye for trip ups from multi account holders. I'm sure the mods will have a IP address flag. It's not always the easiest thing to spot but after a while someone's writing style or opinions are familiar enough

Members online

Latest posts

Back