Getting the fans back in

No better time to strike BB without fans to have a say I think
Exactly - they are taking advantage of the situation. I think the football landscape will change with more cross border/regional leagues below the Super League. Celtic were never going to be invited to the top table but we shoud be actively involved in seeing what is possible at the next level down. Lawwell has be very active in this area and has many good contacts at other clubs in similar situations to us (is this the driver for the hotel near the stadium???). I guess it us all speculation at the moment.

Exactly - they are taking advantage of the situation. I think the football landscape will change with more cross border/regional leagues below the Super League. Celtic were never going to be invited to the top table but we shoud be actively involved in seeing what is possible at the next level down. Lawwell has be very active in this area and has many good contacts at other clubs in similar situations to us (is this the driver for the hotel near the stadium???). I guess it us all speculation at the moment.
Never smoke without fire BB, we are a very huge brand in football terms up there with the best of them, but sadly our own league will always hold us back to where we could end up.

Listening to Talkshite,they did a piece on it suggesting us and the scum should be in it, and if not we should join the EPL.
Would say we are still a long way behind in terms of finance and standing within Europe to go to the top table just yet MD, but one thing for sure is we couldn't go anywhere without the dirty shower of scum coming along all the while they exist

We have no chance of being in a super league. Res 12 will topple sevco first and they will go bust next Wednesday around team time. Is it just me, but after saturtday I haven't read one prophet of their doom claiming they will die anytime soon. Funny that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back