Frimpong

Some goal tonight and his team go 5 clear at the top.
Super goal , some block to stop him getting two, we have a 30% sell on clause for anything over the £11 million we sold him for.
Given he was subject to a £60 million bid allegedly from man utd and others him signing an extension to keep him at the Bay Arena will add to our cut as that bhoy will sell for £70 million opening bids.
If he goes for £70 million we're looking at £21 million on top of the £11 million recieved so £32 million more should he win the bundesliga.
We spent what 400k or roundabouts for him.
OK I'll give the board credit for this deal , why? Only because if we recieve a total over £30 million perhaps we could be ambitious and keep Oriley another season or even buy real quality , offer McCarthy as part of the deal and and nah just more in the coffers, enough to buy a £2-3 million player about 6 of them even.

Super goal , some block to stop him getting two, we have a 30% sell on clause for anything over the £11 million we sold him for.
Given he was subject to a £60 million bid allegedly from man utd and others him signing an extension to keep him at the Bay Arena will add to our cut as that bhoy will sell for £70 million opening bids.
If he goes for £70 million we're looking at £21 million on top of the £11 million recieved so £32 million more should he win the bundesliga.
We spent what 400k or roundabouts for him.
OK I'll give the board credit for this deal , why? Only because if we recieve a total over £30 million perhaps we could be ambitious and keep Oriley another season or even buy real quality , offer McCarthy as part of the deal and and nah just more in the coffers, enough to buy a £2-3 million player about 6 of them even.
Aye right. If they sell Frimpong for such a massive profit then PL will turn the thermostat up an extra 2°C on his heated driveway paid for by his even higher than usual bonus!

Some goal tonight and his team go 5 clear at the top.
What a belter of a goal. Frimpong looks a lot leaner and meaner than when he played with us. The potential was always there though.
Wave after wave of Leverkusen attacks, they look frighteningly good. They must have some defence too with only 14 goals against all season.
Nae Champions medal for Kane again by the looks of it, tough titty.

PS. Just read that Munich had 62% of the possession, so read that BR, it means jack shit. We need to be braver and attack the space, not just hog the ball doing nothing with it.

Aye right. If they sell Frimpong for such a massive profit then PL will turn the thermostat up an extra 2°C on his heated driveway paid for by his even higher than usual bonus!
Sadly yes very true, it's good to have a winning financially stable club but a club with Celtic's history , a club that's reached finals of highest calibre must show that we still strive to be that club.
Also sadly unlikely, but we've linked up with a Canadian outfit, apparently we will show them how excellent our academy is and teach them ' proper" coaching techniques and tactics. Cough cough , can we not get our own coaches on that level first please.
Losing Duff was a big blow to us cushioned by the arrival of kewell, those guys require replacing with someone who has their nous and expertise, someone who's done it all that will command the same respect.
There are many names in that category who want to further their careers , won't be broony so who would be good enough to replace these guys?
Whomever they are we need them pronto Rodgers doesn't need anymore yes
What a belter of a goal. Frimpong looks a lot leaner and meaner than when he played with us. The potential was always there though.
Wave after wave of Leverkusen attacks, they look frighteningly good. They must have some defence too with only 14 goals against all season.
Nae Champions medal for Kane again by the looks of it, tough titty.

PS. Just read that Munich had 62% of the possession, so read that BR, it means jack shit. We need to be braver and attack the space, not just hog the ball doing nothing with it.
Wouldn't write Munich off yet there 2pts behind

Sadly yes very true, it's good to have a winning financially stable club but a club with Celtic's history , a club that's reached finals of highest calibre must show that we still strive to be that club.
Also sadly unlikely, but we've linked up with a Canadian outfit, apparently we will show them how excellent our academy is and teach them ' proper" coaching techniques and tactics. Cough cough , can we not get our own coaches on that level first please.
Losing Duff was a big blow to us cushioned by the arrival of kewell, those guys require replacing with someone who has their nous and expertise, someone who's done it all that will command the same respect.
There are many names in that category who want to further their careers , won't be broony so who would be good enough to replace these guys?
Whomever they are we need them pronto Rodgers doesn't need anymore yes

Wouldn't write Munich off yet there 2pts behind
Make that 5 points behind.

Josip Juranovic.
As we're talking ex-celts, i see he's posted on X praising Big Joes latest heroics.
Tbh I had forgotten about him yet he was a great player for us. He could put in a better cross than AJ and could take a Pen. He's another one we lost from that good squad.
It kind of makes me realise just how inferior our present squad is compared to the one Ange had to pick from. Also exactly the size of the task we expect BR to perform.
I might actually cut him a bit more slack in future.

Josip Juranovic.
As we're talking ex-celts, i see he's posted on X praising Big Joes latest heroics.
Tbh I had forgotten about him yet he was a great player for us. He could put in a better cross than AJ and could take a Pen. He's another one we lost from that good squad.
It kind of makes me realise just how inferior our present squad is compared to the one Ange had to pick from. Also exactly the size of the task we expect BR to perform.
I might actually cut him a bit more slack in future.
Good player was oor JJ, penalties na, I was behind that goal in Madrid when he missed one at only 1 v 0...😱 😱 😱

If I wasn't still suffering fae vertigo due to being 2 miles up above him I'd have given him dogs abuse... 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back