Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

Nothing can be done now, Ange will need time like any new manager. I personally would have got rid of Strachan & Kennedy when Lennon went. A higher profile manager wouldn't have accepted having his assistants being picked for him. The Ange appointment has shades of Delia about it. Hope I'm wrong.
You missed out McManus, the kitman, the physio, the technical team the ball boys, the chefs and the tea woman and laundry women. need to up your game big chap.

So your real problem is with Ange taking the job in the first place then?
Get ta fuck with yourself
No problem with Ange taking the job, just a problem with him being offered it and keeping two thirds of last seasons failed managerial team to assist him.

Nothing can be done now, Ange will need time like any new manager. I personally would have got rid of Strachan & Kennedy when Lennon went. A higher profile manager wouldn't have accepted having his assistants being picked for him. The Ange appointment has shades of Delia about it. Hope I'm wrong.
Thats just alot pish mate I'm sorry I need to be honest so ur one if these so called fans who's saying our gaffers a yes man just a big fanny??? Hes told us why he's left them in situ are u also saying he's bullshitting us all??

Thats just alot pish mate I'm sorry I need to be honest so ur one if these so called fans who's saying our gaffers a yes man just a big fanny??? Hes told us why he's left them in situ are u also saying he's bullshitting us all??
Do you think he's going to come out and say that he didn't want them?

The guy who enterd the noise

There was a wee guy on the noise

Who thought he’d mix it with the bhoys

His posts were a hoot

And he will be booted oot

The guy who entered

How do you know?
I don't know, but it's a fairly educated guess that they were Lawells boys, also financially it made sense to keep them. Was that not one of the reasons Howe turned the job down? Also how do you know im wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Back