English Prem title decider.

Man City 2-0 down and looking certain to stumble at the last fence. 6 minutes later 3-2 ahead. That's football. No one predicted that. The unlikely can happen. Ange has the right mentality. Win the next game then think about the next game and win that. Repeat over and over and the rewards will come. On our day I believe that Celtic can beat or be beaten by any team. That's the reality of football. We can beat PSG on Wed and fall to St Mirren the next weekend. It's so unpredictable.

For instance here is Bert Kassies predicted CL group stage based on co-efficients only

I can assure you that several of these names will not be in the Group stages

mind liverpool went out there way to help sevco
One of my Irish friends & I have many was shocked when I said I have a soft spot for ManU instead of Liverpool because King Kenny went there.
Being a bit older OK a lot older than them my hero was Pat Crerand who moved to ManU. Also a few other Celtic greats moved there including Brian Mc Clare & Lou Macari to name a few.
TBH it's Celtic's 1st 2nd & 3rd before I look for any other scores.

Anyone got any preferences on who they would like to see take the title today??
Personally I hope City slip up and Liverpool take it.
Can't stand city and their entitled fans.
Everything they have won in the past few years has been bought. They can barely fill their stadium.
With be keeping my fingers crossed for Slippys Villa today 🤞
Personally I was delighted to see Man City get it over the line.
I have no love for Liverpool (who spend a fair few quid themselves) and I believe that we currently forging a decent association with City through the various connections that have been built up.

Man City 2-0 down and looking certain to stumble at the last fence. 6 minutes later 3-2 ahead. That's football. No one predicted that. The unlikely can happen. Ange has the right mentality. Win the next game then think about the next game and win that. Repeat over and over and the rewards will come. On our day I believe that Celtic can beat or be beaten by any team. That's the reality of football. We can beat PSG on Wed and fall to St Mirren the next weekend. It's so unpredictable.

For instance here is Bert Kassies predicted CL group stage based on co-efficients only

I can assure you that several of these names will not be in the Group stages
You ll be hoping we get Mbappe,Neymar and Messi in the CL then?

You ll be hoping we get Mbappe,Neymar and Messi in the CL then?
No matter who we get in the CL we are in Pot 4. So we will get 3 teams that on paper are better. Top 2 progress. 3rd get euro and 4th gets nowt. CL games are played at breakfast time in NZ and I feel that we can beat any team at Celtic Park. Can we gain any points away? Of course we can. the past does not predict the future,
3 wins out of 6 could see us progress. Anything better virtually assures that

Members online

No members online now.

Back