Edouard, fantastique!

The big lad came with a bit of baggage as reported by our reliable media.

To be fair to our Bhoy, he hasn't caused a minute of bother since he's been here. His teammates appear to enjoy his company, and he appears to have a genuine fondness for the club.

All together now:

"Allons enfants de le patrie, le jour de gloirie c'est arrive........."

Still very young and raw but the tools are there to become top notch. When you think we got him for 2m (7m)Armstrong off sets his fee. Great bit of business. Needs a striker along side him but,being saying that for ages. HH☘☘
the plan was Eddy and Dembele up front,we know how that went!!!! maybe Bayo,aye where the phuq is Bayo! could be a partnership HH TGs

I'll cut big Eddie some slack, as it's murder playing in our Scotish weather, 3 seasons in one day
Just be glad the days of the big Moldmaster balls, are behind us
Get one of them on the inside of your thigh on a cold winters day and you'd have MOLDMASTER tattoo'd on you for days
Try an auld mitre skinremover! Fuckin made fae Rhino hair! Looked like a beetroot stain for weeks! Had the pleasure of playing with a lace up philly. 9yrs old couldn't move it with a shotgun when wet! Love fitba EH.??

Ah memories
Played with the old lace up balls, as a boy
Like heading a fucking wooden coconut at times
none of your lightweight super cool fitba boots for us
We had the big molded, rubber studded, hi top, toe clogger boots as well
It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I got my first pair of green and black, GOLA boots
Tore my ACL in my twenties, and was out for almost a year, had to wear a knee brace for two after that whenever playing, changed my gait, was like running with a ten pund bag of tatties wrapped around your leg ;-)
Nowadyas, players feel 'a little tweak' and it's amonth on the treatment table, mind you, they're worth a ot more money than we ever were ;-)
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back