E Mail Notifications

Yes. Click on the three horizontal stripes at the top left of the page. Then click on your name that appears at the top of the pop-up box. That takes uou to your account details. This is where you can personalise your account, including selecting an avatar for yourself.

Pretty near the top of the pop-up is your email options - simply untick the boxes to remove the notifications. Good luck!

And for your info, in case you never knew yet. You can edit your posts by clicking on the three dots at the top of your post, select Edit, and update it accordingly. It is handy for spelling mistakes if you have fat thumbs and thr mobile keyboard is too small!

Why would you want to turn off your email notification on the noise not as if you recieve spam in this forum. It is not exactly an email function it's just a DM system if you want to talk to someone in person to person without sharing.
Know one knows nothing about nothing in here if you catch my drift, just binary and ether.

Yes. Click on the three horizontal stripes at the top left of the page. Then click on your name that appears at the top of the pop-up box. That takes uou to your account details. This is where you can personalise your account, including selecting an avatar for yourself.

Pretty near the top of the pop-up is your email options - simply untick the boxes to remove the notifications. Good luck!

And for your info, in case you never knew yet. You can edit your posts by clicking on the three dots at the top of your post, select Edit, and update it accordingly. It is handy for spelling mistakes if you have fat thumbs and thr mobile keyboard is too small!
always wi the long version

Why would you want to turn off your email notification on the noise not as if you recieve spam in this forum. It is not exactly an email function it's just a DM system if you want to talk to someone in person to person without sharing.
Know one knows nothing about nothing in here if you catch my drift, just binary and ether.
If I get a notification on here, why would I need an e mail as well ?

Anyway I think it off now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back