Doncaster wants premier down to 10 teams, on video celts forum,

Ray

This won’t happen ,the rest of the league teams surely would vote it down ,don’t know about you guys, but how about extending to 16/18 like the old days? Home and away, how many times have we played the same team numerous times,league/cup, take lately,st ,Johnstone 3 in a row ,we have had this before,maybe time for a new format,what do you think, hh

This won’t happen ,the rest of the league teams surely would vote it down ,don’t know about you guys, but how about extending to 16/18 like the old days? Home and away, how many times have we played the same team numerous times,league/cup, take lately,st ,Johnstone 3 in a row ,we have had this before,maybe time for a new format,what do you think, hh

Like the season we played HUNS 7 times before they died

I think Dundee Utd and Falkirk and ITC always make the top league better rather than playing likes of Hamilton and Dundee 3/4 times asson plus Cup matches
HH?

A larger league would almost certainly make it much tighter at top end of the table. A win against Celtic away becomes a monster result. And it might make the league as awhole much more competitive, since teams might be willing to go for win more often.

Aberdeen hearts Hibs and sevco would have less games against each other and thus more likely to pick up more points over a season than currently.

personally i would be in favour of 18+ premier league.

I dont think the standard between parick thistle to bottom 6 in premier league are that much different. And i suspect it might make every game more interesting with the top pack reliant on good performances with less room for complacency.

Might be wrong.

Probably would be less finacially rewarding for the top teams though losing big pay days with less games against celtic and sevco. But it might actually makle the football better and more interesting for all the other teams in the league.

A larger league would almost certainly make it much tighter at top end of the table. A win against Celtic away becomes a monster result. And it might make the league as awhole much more competitive, since teams might be willing to go for win more often.

Aberdeen hearts Hibs and sevco would have less games against each other and thus more likely to pick up more points over a season than currently.

personally i would be in favour of 18+ premier league.

I dont think the standard between parick thistle to bottom 6 in premier league are that much different. And i suspect it might make every game more interesting with the top pack reliant on good performances with less room for complacency.

Might be wrong.

Probably would be less finacially rewarding for the top teams though losing big pay days with less games against celtic and sevco. But it might actually makle the football better and more interesting for all the other teams in the league.

I'd prefer we fuckin' left the bastarts to it and we fucked off Dann Seff to one of their leagues
HH,?

To many shite run bowling club teams in Scotland an ambitionless waste land

To many spongers taking the money and greetin like fk

it's a shite state of affairs

Back