Davy Moyes

Lads, you all miss the point harry brady runs Celtic underground, no mug and seen in with some of the board, lawell especially, this is his version of the falling out, note D took PL side chastising ( rightly) brendan for dummy splitting clearly money is now talking for Rodgers not the shirt.

This is not going away now as PL has obviously reopened alargecanofworms. Rodgers will go now before the window, predict late November.

God help us they go for "loser" Moyes
Okay he is run by Lawwel so we are getting one version, would love to hear BR version then the truth

Geez, I’ve been away from the site since Friday and there has been some serious panty wetting in those 3 days, BR may or may not be here for the 10 but no way will he be gone in November... that’s just pure pish

The January window (ie PL) will determine if BR stays beyond this season but he WILL stay at least till the end of this season

As for Moyes... feck no..!!

I'm not into this moyes noise at all. It's been popping it's ugly head up season after season. Good run = mibi hes the guy after.
Bad run= moyes waiting in the wings. For the time being at least I'm going to pop it in the tall tales box. No disrespect to the lads that are hooked. Our activity in January will set a marker one way or the other. Moyes can sit tight in the dusty tall tales box with finnbogason, shay given, zlatan and the rest. I'll keep my powder fairly dry for the time being. Moyes will get his chance to jump back on the merry-go-round down south when a manager gets the boot I'd say. Unless big Sam drops his CV in first

The rumour seems to be getting stronger. The board would not only surrender any remaining credibility but lose the fans (myself included) who don't blame them for everything including the weather. If there is any truth in the rumour it shows a total lack of fitba knowledge.
more chance of me getting the job than that wahoo. Bren for ten.
HH

I'm convinced, (and maybe I'm wrong), that there are Huns on this forum posing as celts, stirring shite. Just my opinion!

Back