Davy Moyes

Is this tea bagging thing a practice the sahibs brought back from the empires farther flung outposts?
I'm not that up in its origins to tell you the truth, maybe you need to ask the original t bag poster. From what I gather it was some dirty fuckers idea of a joke by dropping his balls on some unsuspecting eejits face for a laugh. Maybe there's more to it than that, that I'm not aware of??

If Moyes were to become our manager I hope they didn’t throw out the banners that covered the seats in the rear of the Lisbon Lions stand. He’d empty the place faster than Ronny.

If
The thing is though if he’s hinting to the board about leaving I’m know so sure they’d be willing to back him in January.With the jury still out on some of his signings they might be unwilling to part with cash.A good indication about his future will come in January,if the board back him I think he’ll be here a while yet but if no cash is forthcoming then I think he could be away at the end of the season.HH
We find a bit of form and are leading the leauge I can't see a decent splash of cash. I've been round the block enough to know it simply won't happen. Boyata us a stick on to jump. The Leicester lad may be recalled. Our hand will be forced in that case. January is a pish time to sort a team out. Too many clubs need to patch up thier squads for the final push and the decent players are held tight. It's going to take a lot more dough. If DD has smellt the coffee then yeah. If him and PL want to sign off a tasty spreadsheet then expect F all!

Lads, you all miss the point harry brady runs Celtic underground, no mug and seen in with some of the board, lawell especially, this is his version of the falling out, note D took PL side chastising ( rightly) brendan for dummy splitting clearly money is now talking for Rodgers not the shirt.

This is not going away now as PL has obviously reopened alargecanofworms. Rodgers will go now before the window, predict late November.

God help us they go for "loser" Moyes

Lads, you all miss the point harry brady runs Celtic underground, no mug and seen in with some of the board, lawell especially, this is his version of the falling out, note D took PL side chastising ( rightly) brendan for dummy splitting clearly money is now talking for Rodgers not the shirt.

This is not going away now as PL has obviously reopened alargecanofworms. Rodgers will go now before the window, predict late November.

Clearly money is talking for Brendan........ Where did you pull that piece of wisdom from??? Late November??? Where's the evidence that Desmond has taken Tory petes side??? Or any side for that matter??? Or that there were any sides to take??? More hearsay and shite talk!

not happinen rab HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back