Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

Anyone think regardless of feelings, a Celtic manager or anyone connected with Celtic is entitled to be free from personal insults or character attacks regards him and that football matters be kept to criticism of the performances and opinions, concerning football matters and if need , matters on the need for change if thats the issue that is been discussed, personal insults imo only divide people and if read can be hurtful to the person at the end of them. Just a thought.

Crisis, what crisis? That’s Lennon’s comical Ali moment, tanks? There are no tanks in Baghdad, as the tanks roll in behind him, I don’t agree with any abuse he’s getting, he should know he doesn’t have the backing of the fans, the players aren’t playing for him anymore, they’ve chucked it, he doesn’t look a well man, he needs saving from himself, I’ve read that it would only take 300k to pay him off, surely he’s a multi millionaire, had doesn’t need that pay off? Looking like a man that knows this will be his last job in football and desperately trying to cling on......

Right - This is wan a' they posts where ah' have tae run like f*ck when I've done it in case you all start throwin' :poop::poop::poop: at me 😂😂😂. I LIKED HIS INTERVIEW !! Go back to the start with the fuckwit Bolingoli ,the postponement of games, our players fucked by Covid on FUCKING international duty , the match officiating ( I'm not one for using the refs as an excuse) Dallas pictured looking straight at Eddie being assaulted at Tannadice and doing nothing while allowing Dundee united to kick fuck out of our bhoys for the rest of the game, Morelos red card on Frimpong at ibrox after five minutes ignored and some width of a post shitty luck, with the Dubai protocol change being the icing on the fucking cake. Rant over - support the team through thick and thin _ that's who we used to be 🍀🍀🍀
Think you better run🤣

My humble opinion is that Lenny is treating us like fools. If we see black he says it's white. One mans opinion over thousands and he will say he's right. For me his Legend status is gone. I will never forgive him.
Have to agree stevie.
This "legend status" is getting right on my wick at present.
As far as I am concerned you can give that legend status when you look back on one's achievements.
So all who want to stick in the past regarding lenny then fair enough give him this legend status.
But there is only one reality, and has ever been one reality and that is the here and now. So how anyone can claim he is worthy of still holding this legend status today is beyond me, when he is proforming as one of the biggest joke figures in our proud history at present.
It has been 6 months now of him acting as PL traitors puppet and talking nothing but utter shite, that I stopped listening to months ago.
Lost all dignity imo in the way he has been operated in his job and still under his false illusion that he can turn things around and all the while failing so badly.
We have possibly handed this shite serco team a title, under his leadership. This shite serco team would certainly be the worse to have won a title since the start of the century, so what does that say about us of present?
Fences having to be put up around celtic Park, missiles been thrown at team bus and we still think he deserves legend status?
On current standings using the term legend status for lenny is a pure insult on all of the greats who earnt that title with pride and passion, not two words I can associate with Lenny at present.
When he leaves the club and sooner the better then the debate imo can really begin as to whether he still owns the right to have such a legend status beside his name.
We will repair the damage that this whole management set up has caused in just 6 months but the disgust and anger I feel at present will take a lot longer to heal I'm sad to say.
I certainly won't be using the term of "legend status" towards lenny for some considerable time now, not all the while he has contributed so much towards the revival of serco scum, the two for me will never go together and that's what many are claiming by letting him keep hold of a status at present?

He’s went down the dalglesh route, is arrogance knows no bounds, he sitting in his own wee bubble, thinking “I’m doing a great job” at times like this this is when we miss the fans in the stadium, 60k people telling him to get tae feck, boos ringing in his ears, I wouldn’t be surprised if the green brigade are planning a demo soon.......

I’m thinking the Green Brigade will be banned by our custodians in the not too distant future.....I’d bet on it...

When our custodians gave their tacit approval to the fraud, cheating and the corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football the scene was set for the Huns to re-emerge as a force again at our expense.

We should never forget the deceit and betrayal we have suffered as a Support due to the disgraceful deceit and non actions of those who currently steer our Club.

The survival of the Old Firm was obviously paramount in the thinking of our custodians.....there can be little doubt of that.....as my pal Michael Duffy often said.....this Board have sold the soul of our Club.....and he was right...

When our custodians gave their tacit approval to the fraud, cheating and the corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football the scene was set for the Huns to re-emerge as a force again at our expense.

We should never forget the deceit and betrayal we have suffered as a Support due to the disgraceful deceit and non actions of those who currently steer our Club.

The survival of the Old Firm was obviously paramount in the thinking of our custodians.....there can be little doubt of that.....as my pal Michael Duffy often said.....this Board have sold the soul of our Club.....and he was right...
👆✊

Asked about the poor form of the team, what does Lennon fire back with?

"We've just won nine titles in a row and four trebles."

How many times have we heard it said (and by Lennon as well) that, in football, you're only as good as your last game!

Well Neil, it's not just been your last game it's been your last season and a half.

Everyone watching our football has noticed the decline in the performances and your complete inability to see what we can all see crystal clearly.

The recent record of 7 or 8 (I forget) wins in twenty odd games is shambolic. If you were on the other side doing media duties you'd be calling for change.

Even your closest ex teammates want you to leave for the good of the club and your own reputation. Not that there's much of that left.

Some people on here are saying the personal abuse is unwarranted.

I say it's totally fucking warranted coz you and the board are killing the club I love.

Fuck Right Off!

If you think the personal abuse is warranted , says a lot about you , and shammy you fought to the death to defend the FM when she received personal abuse on another thread , but this one is ok 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Whatever the agenda actually is - it is clear that it will be a secret until they decide to move on it.
While I personally have never been a Neil Lennon fan the personal criticism has been brought about by the inactivity in dealing with a situation that was obvious in August / September.
The simple fact of the matter is that nobody is listening anymore and there will be plenty more pain to come before this is finally resolved.
Personally I think that come the end of the season DD - PL - and NL will all ride off into the sunset (after banking the ST money) with little or no regards for the mess that is left behind.

Asked about the poor form of the team, what does Lennon fire back with?

"We've just won nine titles in a row and four trebles."

How many times have we heard it said (and by Lennon as well) that, in football, you're only as good as your last game!

Well Neil, it's not just been your last game it's been your last season and a half.

Everyone watching our football has noticed the decline in the performances and your complete inability to see what we can all see crystal clearly.

The recent record of 7 or 8 (I forget) wins in twenty odd games is shambolic. If you were on the other side doing media duties you'd be calling for change.

Even your closest ex teammates want you to leave for the good of the club and your own reputation. Not that there's much of that left.

Some people on here are saying the personal abuse is unwarranted.

I say it's totally fucking warranted coz you and the board are killing the club I love.

Fuck Right Off!
That wasn’t actually personal abuse that was a statement of facts.
- Performances are/have been crap.
- Former mates have advised you time is up
A bit different to using terms like he’s a cancer (although I haven’t seen that used on this forum personally). What you said here is what a lot of folks are thinking. No problems with what you said except I don’t know I would condone personal attacks.

If you think the personal abuse is warranted , says a lot about you , and shammy you fought to the death to defend the FM when she received personal abuse on another thread , but this one is ok 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Time for reflection methinks.....emotions are running high.....constructive criticism with a modicum of civility thrown in would be nice to see...

Members online

Latest posts

Back