Could this be the end of an era?

Fisiani

Sometimes eras end even when they have survived for over 100 years. What if Celtic wins the league every season? What if Sevco cannot win? What if we are in a new era when Celtic win almost everything?

Although I.want to win every single game and every trophy going, I hope that every domestic competition does not become simply a procession for us as we inevitably win almost everything every season.

I'd love there to be a much stronger competition with clubs like Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hibs, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Forfar Athletic, Motherwell and even Hearts (maybe not) competing regularly with a realistic chance of winning.

This is unlikely to happen, that is why I'd prefer to hook up with the bigger clubs from The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark & Scandinavia to have a North Sea Superleague. We would not win as many trophies but it would be much more interesting.

UEFA are against cross border leagues as they don't want the smaller clubs to get richer as they continually pander to the richest leagues From Eng-ger-lund, Spain, Italy, Germany & France.

Although I.want to win every single game and every trophy going, I hope that every domestic competition does not become simply a procession for us as we inevitably win almost everything every season.

I'd love there to be a much stronger competition with clubs like Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hibs, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Forfar Athletic, Motherwell and even Hearts (maybe not) competing regularly with a realistic chance of winning.

This is unlikely to happen, that is why I'd prefer to hook up with the bigger clubs from The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark & Scandinavia to have a North Sea Superleague. We would not win as many trophies but it would be much more interesting.

UEFA are against cross border leagues as they don't want the smaller clubs to get richer as they continually pander to the richest leagues From Eng-ger-lund, Spain, Italy, Germany & France.
đź‘Ť

Members online

Latest posts

Back