Corruption in our game.

Ally

Had to come back for one more post concerning the absolute corruption in our game. Was speaking to an ex SFA official who must remain nameless at this stage . Who has told me that the SFA and SPFl do their utmost to usurp Celtic Football CLUB at every turn . The most damaging decision that they wanted to take but couldn't thank God was that they tried so desperately to stop Celtic winning the European Cup in 1967. Oh yes they tried to derail our biggest achievement with everything at their disposal . Player registration etc etc players ineligible to play and so on. This is where we are at now. Our board must get a spine and do what is right by our Support. If not then they must resign en masse, put the club up for sale as they can't continue. Celtic is Celtic we cannot let our custodians do the wrong thing by us. Sorry I have went on and on but as passionate as I am about Celtic I love my club and love the Celtic family. Please all of you make sure that in future years we have a club to be proud of. Yours in Celtic always Ally. God bless each and every one of you YNWA. HH.🍀🍀

Had to come back for one more post concerning the absolute corruption in our game. Was speaking to an ex SFA official who must remain nameless at this stage . Who has told me that the SFA and SPFl do their utmost to usurp Celtic Football CLUB at every turn . The most damaging decision that they wanted to take but couldn't thank God was that they tried so desperately to stop Celtic winning the European Cup in 1967. Oh yes they tried to derail our biggest achievement with everything at their disposal . Player registration etc etc players ineligible to play and so on. This is where we are at now. Our board must get a spine and do what is right by our Support. If not then they must resign en masse, put the club up for sale as they can't continue. Celtic is Celtic we cannot let our custodians do the wrong thing by us. Sorry I have went on and on but as passionate as I am about Celtic I love my club and love the Celtic family. Please all of you make sure that in future years we have a club to be proud of. Yours in Celtic always Ally. God bless each and every one of you YNWA. HH.🍀🍀
Well said Ally, let's hope our custodians see out this current head to head with the SFA. HH.

Well said Ally these scenarios are all too familiar
It’s as if Celtic are anathema to them
They hate us they truly do and to be honest the feelings are mutual
They have been at this for as longer as I can remember my da speaking about Tiny Wharton etc and the SFA and how Celtic only getting the bare minimum of help
No help for us or days added on at the end of the season
I don’t think we can continue with this state of affairs much longer We are already at raging point only if we take it to the very top

I'm giving up on absolutely nothing. There are two trophies to win. Right now we have as much chance as them.

However, even if we win both, there are questions needing answers. As far as I'm concerned, any finger pointing starts with our dilatory Board. It's ALL on them.

Shameful!

Back