Confidence

lennono

Something I lack, but, I was reading this morning that if they auto qualify for the CL, they will overtake us in finances. And, I thought, they aint gonny do it. We are all on edge at the moment, as we all know, we have to win this league. But, I am confident that we are getting our mojo back, we will win every game in front of us. The time it comes to play them, we will beat them at their midden, as Rodgers always does. We will embarrass them at Paradise. And, to top it all, we will beat them and win the Scottish Cup.

And, why not!! I'm actually looking forward to next season, with a good run in the CL, and some better playing coming in. Exciting times ahead. That's Confidence :)

They still won't have a pot to piss in if they got the CL money. Everyone will want something back out of it considering the amount of soft loans and confetti shares.
Exactly Shammy. That’s why the big fix is in with the MIBs. This is a question of existence for the Sevvies. The Huns were criticised last time for letting their club die. This time the Huns with whistles cannot be criticised because they are doing their utmost to make sure the new club has access to Champions League survival funds. Champions League or a step closer to the grave is the reality for the Sevvies.
The cheating will be off the Scale in the league run in.

Something I lack, but, I was reading this morning that if they auto qualify for the CL, they will overtake us in finances. And, I thought, they aint gonny do it. We are all on edge at the moment, as we all know, we have to win this league. But, I am confident that we are getting our mojo back, we will win every game in front of us. The time it comes to play them, we will beat them at their midden, as Rodgers always does. We will embarrass them at Paradise. And, to top it all, we will beat them and win the Scottish Cup.

And, why not!! I'm actually looking forward to next season, with a good run in the CL, and some better playing coming in. Exciting times ahead. That's Confidence :)
Snap ( hud ti) well said pal well said 👏👏👏

HH👏

I've always had confidence in this team..never wanted Rodgers to begin with but I think he is starting to get a tune out these players and he looks interested at last...Kyogo getting his mojo back, Iwata coming out his shell, carter getting stronger , Paddy Kuhn stepping up, the Korean McGeady coming to the fore, Hatate on the mend and Callum for the run-in....Why should there be nothing but positivity about the place??

Lenovo your confidence my friend is to be appludied. But remember DD will have a plan put in place to counteract whatever the huns put in place

Thing is Benfica showed the rest of the Scottish Premier how tae beat, the Baldy Belgian Bawbags high line, high press tactics easily.

If the other clubs actually attacked & stopped parking the bus they mibbie pick up points against theRangers, because imo they(theHUNS) are poor defensively put enough pressure on Goldgoalie or Soutar they're proven to make mistakes, they're full backs are just as bad when pressured.

So I'm Confident we'll win the League & quietly confident we'll do theRangers or Hearts in the Final.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴

Thing is Benfica showed the rest of the Scottish Premier how tae beat, the Baldy Belgian Bawbags high line, high press tactics easily.

If the other clubs actually attacked & stopped parking the bus they mibbie pick up points against theRangers, because imo they(theHUNS) are poor defensively put enough pressure on Goldgoalie or Soutar they're proven to make mistakes, they're full backs are just as bad when pressured.

So I'm Confident we'll win the League & quietly confident we'll do theRangers or Hearts un the Final.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

I'd say Motherwell did

Listen boys and Ghirls we are at the business end of the season. We will do this we have players to come back in and strengthen the team .What have the other mob got nothing. Our Ghirls proved that with a great victory over them onST Patrick's day .Watched the game our Ghirls are going places. Take our lead from our Ghirls team and we will win the double

I noisers as you all know I have issues in my private life but I have to admit you wonderful people mean I can't stay away for too long. No matter my well-being I just cannot give all of you up. God how I have tried 😂 but my true love 💕 for Celtic I just can't stay away.i admit I have been severely taken to task over my leaving and now complete u turn. But Celtic is my life and as Shotts Ghirl said to me on PM this blog keeps you sane. I'm very sorry for those who thought at last we have got rid of this cunt 😂☺️ I know I love you too.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back