Come on you bhoys in . . . gray?

Look at how many suits they have...I have only one suit and a can't find the trousers...long story but changed from ma suit to Celtic tap and denims after a Communion and went to the Cup Final...they have never been seen since..I did change in the street,mind you and thought I threw them in the car ...anyway ...if you 2 posers see this...geeza paira troosers!!!

Last edited:
Look at how many suits they have...I have only one suit and a can't find the trousers...long story but changed from ma suit to Celtic tap and denims after a Communion and went to the Cup Final...they have never been seen since..I did change in the street,mind you and thought I threw them in the car ...anyway ...if you 2 posers see this...geeza paira troosers!!!

Too late, handed in to a clothes bank.
The good news is some auld fella in Afghanistan was given them and delighted.
Bad news turns out he was a career criminal, held up and robbed a military cash convoy, got away but had the trousers shot off him as he got stuck on the barbed fence, left at the scene.

Often use to wonder where the bags of no longer wanted clothes went to, and saw how in the poorest parts of the world, the people tend to wear gawgy bright mixed colours, old soccer tops, tank tops, flares, high heels and sheepskin coats, and thought how they could do with some new clothes. Then I realized they were wearing their new clothes.
They'll soon have Lenny's new suit

Often use to wonder where the bags of no longer wanted clothes went to, and saw how in the poorest parts of the world, the people tend to wear gawgy bright mixed colours, old soccer tops, tank tops, flares, high heels and sheepskin coats, and thought how they could do with some new clothes. Then I realized they were wearing their new clothes.
They'll soon have Lenny's new suit

Fun fact: Every year for the National Football League championship, commonly known as the Super Bowl (or as some of us call it, the Superb Owl), T-shirts are printed up with both teams being proclaimed the winner prior to the game. Thousands of them. The T-shirts for the winners are sold and, because the NFL doesn't want the "losers" available to people in the States, they are donated and shipped off to the Third World. So you'll see kids in Ghana wearing "Los Angeles Rams - Super Bowl 53 Champions" T-shirts, for example. Good use of the shirts, I guess.

Back