clyde 1

Fvck, I thought everyone stopped listening tae the phone in when it became the tribute acts love in. Phoned in a few times but got cutoff, 1st was bevvygate a Cameron House, Wee Shug Keevins was going on about how journalists must protect their sources, tried tae tell them that the source, was a member of staff wae a coke problem. 2nd time was tae ask Big DJ who the lassie was, that was allover him like a rash ina Balloch night club. Tried tae phone a feew times after that but my questions never made it to air, wonder why? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Radio snide selling the same club shit regards the dons v Sevco meeting 7 times never happened since such a date pre 2012. yet only last night wee shug was telling his wee stories about Fergus and in telling the story kept telling the listeners how close Celtic were to closing. Hahaha fucking hard living a lie. you have to watch the stories, Celtic almost closed in liquidation, the huns liquidted survivors.
I listened to that episode on podcast earlier this morning, and its been doing my head in, keevens also said if it wasn't for Fergus, celtic would no longer be here!!!!! but there was no Fergus type of bloke for the fucking huns how does that work out???

Back