Champions league predictor

Did you turn oan yir vpn, IS’s always put the blocks oan or choke speeds when there a big game on….I’m watching it with absolutely zero buffering/issues, anyone else having any problems?
found the problem , i let my contract expire with internet provider so i'm still being provided but at a shit slow service and an old router , will have to renew

found the problem , i let my contract expire with internet provider so i'm still being provided but at a shit slow service and an old router , will have to renew
I thought it was something at your end, I had a perfect game, never buffered once, that’s unusual for champions league games, as that’s the games the ISP’s target 🤷‍♂️

Wish I could say the same but sadly I've made a Cnut of it on a number of occasions Dill.
Now... I'm closer to your age than the G-love so I suspect drink knows no comparison to be honest.
But here we are 💚🍀🇮🇪
I have a different take myself
Sure I’ve made a cunt of
if it before, will do again
The only time I make a cunt of it these days Is in here and even then it’s just the ramblings of a drunk man that people can ignore
I’ve woke up countless times, first thought I was noising it last night and logged in here and thought WTF
But I can console myself at being embarrassed to people I don’t know ….. who really gives a fuck
Often I ramble really personal shit that I couldn’t speak out loud to another human
It’s the way we were made
This place is kinda like my therapy
Just the fact I’ve said shit out loud
Like many I’ve had my dark moments when life’s just shite
But if I didn’t say it here out loud then I likely wouldn’t have
It’s a sanctuary and a nuthouse
And sometimes you just need to blow steam, get pissed and talk shite to strangers 🥰

Members online

Back