Celtic v hibs

No man it isna too early. Should be a great game with a good (hopefully not hateful) atmosphere. NL will have the troops right up for this one. I wonder what kind of reception the Hibs fans will give NL.
He can say what he wants to that Kamberi too. I'm sure Broony will be at the wind up all game. I hope we give them a good skelp, 3 or 4 will do for me.
Rich HH

Think it will be as hard as the Hearts game,with Hibs hopeing they can get us on the break,our defence needs to be awake and not expose each other with short passes,a couple of early goals will get us on track,Hibs will be thinking that there will be some baggage from change of manager and no doubt some will out to bring Lenny down, Celtic will be above all that and get through to next round

Dont think its too early to chat about game.
Admin usually throw up their own thread fro each game whether one is open or not.
Sorry Bhoys and Ghirls. A Gut Reaction. But it’s a sure one. Hibernian, Rangers, Hearts and Dundee Utd through to Semis.
Before I get the shout of Troll in the camp or Sevco Plant etc etc, I just have this feeling in my water.

Sorry Bhoys and Ghirls. A Gut Reaction. But it’s a sure one. Hibernian, Rangers, Hearts and Dundee Utd through to Semis.
Before I get the shout of Troll in the camp or Sevco Plant etc etc, I just have this feeling in my water.
No agree this will be a dog fight 11 Hibees and 4 Mibees. But you can get water tablets from the chemist. If we (and we will) score first we win 3-0. Burke WEAH and Eddie. This is NFL firing up the troops.
Mon the Hoops be positive Jfancelt we are CELTIC COYBIG.

HH ☘️?

Well I hope your wrong on the Hibs part. tough mach but I think Celtic can and will win today.

Back