Celtic Sign a Tim

Son of Liberian striking monster George Weah, American international, fluent in French and English, PSG starlet, handful of first team appearances, has bulked up, athletic and powerful and 'hungry' for action as reported by various Euro media outlets.

'A good addition to the league' tweets Darell Currie (sp).

Hunskelping Beast incoming, says I.

I am keeping my powder dry. Been down this road with Masunda. Continuous loans, especially for 6 months are pish.

We need players who we don’t have to hope are good. Who will be settled by the time CL qualification comes around. Not going back leaving us having to put the cunts back in who can’t cut it now.

Short term bullshit as usual and 6 months is short term gone mad. I welcome the boy obviously and here’s that word again, hope, he does great.

Is this a strategy to move us forward? Is it fuck. That’s my issue. But, if he helps us win the league I will put aside my overall concern, until we are battling for CL qualification and having to field Hayes again. Even writing thstbmade me get the fear.

I am keeping my powder dry. Been down this road with Masunda. Continuous loans, especially for 6 months are pish.

We need players who we don’t have to hope are good. Who will be settled by the time CL qualification comes around. Not going back leaving us having to put the cunts back in who can’t cut it now.

Short term bullshit as usual and 6 months is short term gone mad. I welcome the boy obviously and here’s that word again, hope, he does great.

Is this a strategy to move us forward? Is it fuck. That’s my issue. But, if he helps us win the league I will put aside my overall concern, until we are battling for CL qualification and having to field Hayes again. Even writing thstbmade me get the fear.

And your powder sounds dry as fuck ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back