Celtic Pets

Don't get his balls done dill. It'll fuckin destroy him. He'll turn into a fat useless hooer.
Has to happen, and no, he won't lose his energy, Liliana and her parents will keep him happy and healthy
He would hump a barber's floor
He has tried it on with our Georgia but after a while she puts him in his place, and he stops it with her
He's part Lab and part Pitbull, so if he tries to hump your leg, you let him finish

Has to happen, and no, he won't lose his energy, Liliana and her parents will keep him happy and healthy
He would hump a barber's floor
He has tried it on with our Georgia but after a while she puts him in his place, and he stops it with her
He's part Lab and part Pitbull, so if he tries to hump your leg, you let him finish
My soldiers bloody brutal with just anybody we meet indoors or out side he's not shy about wrapping his front legs around some poor cunt to molest them🤣

My soldiers bloody brutal with just anybody we meet indoors or out side he's not shy about wrapping his front legs around some poor cunt to molest them🤣
I remember meeting a birds mum and dad for the first time.
She fucks aff with her mum to make tea and talk about me no doubt
The dog horse started riding my leg.
It’s was about 9 feet tall, a wee bit shorter than her dad. I’ve got that look on my face … u know the ‘any chance you could get him aff before he splatters’
The dad pipes up after a minute or so
‘Dug out’
It stops dead in his tracks, goes out the room

‘That will be the only cock that’ll be rubbing anything tonight cunt you hear me?’
Yes sir
‘Cos if I find out otherwise, I’ll tie you up naked and let him stick it up yir ….

She wisnae my type

It’s was about 9 feet tall, a wee bit shorter than her dad. I’ve got that look on my face … u know the ‘any chance you could get him aff before he splatters’
‘Dug out’

‘That will be the only cock that’ll be rubbing anything tonight cunt you hear me?’
Yes sir
‘Cos if I find out otherwise, I’ll tie you up naked and let him stick it up yir ….

She wisnae my type
That's not like you to turn down the chance of a ride!!!

‘Dug out’

Yes sir

She wisnae my type
Bet her maw n da were gutted when you walked in .....😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back