Car finance scandal

Lubos left peg

I know this is a bit of a random one. But thought I'd post this incase anyone missed it.
Car finance companies made a deal with dealerships. Set your own interest rates and you'll make more money on sales. Only they never told the customer they were doing this. As far as we knew, the interest rate was set and there was no wiggle room. This wasn't the case. What makes this a scandal, is the finance companies and dealerships never told the customers this.
This could be as big as the bankers PPI scandal.
Customers, who took out finance on a car before 2021 could be awarded over £1000 compensation on their purchase.
The Martin Lewis website has generated an email that you can send off to the finance company, all you have to do is answer a few questions on the form. Takes 2 minutes. And could put cash back in your pocket.
I've had 2 cars on finance over the last 10 years. I've sent 2 emails.
A decision will be made on September on how the finance companies have to deal with this but Martin Lewis reckons there could be 13 billion pounds of payout coming down the line......well worth having a look if its effected you....

I know this is a bit of a random one. But thought I'd post this incase anyone missed it.
Car finance companies made a deal with dealerships. Set your own interest rates and you'll make more money on sales. Only they never told the customer they were doing this. As far as we knew, the interest rate was set and there was no wiggle room. This wasn't the case. What makes this a scandal, is the finance companies and dealerships never told the customers this.
Customers, who took out finance on a car before 2021 could be awarded over £1000 compensation on their purchase.
The Martin Lewis website has generated an email that you can send off to the finance company, all you have to do is answer a few questions on the form. Takes 2 minutes. And could put cash back in your pocket.
A decision will be made on September on how the finance companies have to deal with this but Martin Lewis reckons there could be 13 billion pounds of payout coming down the line......well worth having a look if its effected you....

Cheers Lubo,,a had no idea👍keep u posted.

I did the very same thing this morning on Martin Lewis site Lubo I've had 3 Kia vehicles all on PCP before 2021.
Not something I've done before re PPI etc but I've decided to give this a go.
See what happens mate nothing to lose. 👍

What we all need is newer cars, an phones, an teĺlys, from China. Where the poor cunts get paid fuck all. So you're hard done to. Buy a car you can't Afford suķkers then 15 years later, you might get some compo, if you live that long.

It's a fucking squirrel. What about the PPE during covid Scandal? What about the NHS nurses (who were savious of the NHS) having to go on strike for a living wage?
Coincidently forgotten.
NHS will save 350million a week you were told. And loads believed them.
It will stop migrants, and you believed them.
They throw a few carrots. Like Ppi, now this.
Oh let's vote SNP, they will lead Scotland to the promised land. No English fethering their own nests an we
are really really doing it for you. The people of Scotland. Let's debate about THINGS that really matter. Like gender issues or MPs fiddling expenses.
Enjoy your compo.

It's a fucking squirrel. What about the PPE during covid Scandal? What about the NHS nurses (who were savious of the NHS) having to go on strike for a living wage?
Coincidently forgotten.
NHS will save 350million a week you were told. And loads believed them.
It will stop migrants, and you believed them.
They throw a few carrots. Like Ppi, now this.
Oh let's vote SNP, they will lead Scotland to the promised land. No English fethering their own nests an we
are really really doing it for you. The people of Scotland. Let's debate about THINGS that really matter. Like gender issues or MPs fiddling expenses.
Enjoy your compo.
Tough week?

Members online

Latest posts

Back