Can Edouard and Forrest Maintain Scoring Momentum?

I think with the state of play unfolding the last couple/three days or so, we will see a difference of attitude by the whole team, management etc,I hope BR does not tinker with a positive formation,now is the run in, the most important part of the season coming up, am positive we now have our sights on the end results,if the players are in their best positions then it is all go, hh

They can as long as the key guys stay fit. The team is a different side when we have to shuffle. Brown & ntcham don't make my 11 right now. We will miss Rogic till he returns. Im half expecting him to go under the knife if we can open up a lead in the leauge to sort his knee problem. Its the only reason i can think of for bringing in so many wing players. So calmac and christie can stay in the middle. If the guys coming in can push Sinky into form or out of the team then the goals will keep coming

I would like to see us with 2 strikers like Brendan was doing with Eddy n Moussa during pre-season

Eddy does look fantastic running at defences but his hold-up play needs development Another striker to play off would do the kid the world of good

With the attacking options in midfield, would drop Broony for now, we would be a fast, dynamic attacking team hopefully in the same ilk of the Invincibles

I would like to see us with 2 strikers like Brendan was doing with Eddy n Moussa during pre-season

Eddy does look fantastic running at defences but his hold-up play needs development Another striker to play off would do the kid the world of good

With the attacking options in midfield, would drop Broony for now, we would be a fast, dynamic attacking team hopefully in the same ilk of the Invincibles

I think Broony's appearances will become more infrequent

We have been playing more upbeat football in his absence although he does supply dig although he did seen a bit off the pace against SEVCO

With so many midfielders chipping in with goals out has alleviated our dearth of strikers but we shouldn't be dependant on them

I reckon that Eddy has shown his ability and just needs a bit more consistency which WILL come The Bhoy needs a good run in the team and playing Timothy Weah being played in his stead should not be an option I reckon BR is looking at playing them both in a dual role

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back