Boycotting Sky Television

BILLCOWIE1958

After yesterday's total hatchet job on Celtic FC surely it must be time for Celtic fans to withdraw their financial support for SKY The fact that Sky's coverage of Scottish football is so dismal no matter which team you support would this really be a hardship for the average supporter Probably not but it would be a massive cut in revenue for SKY

SKY have totally disregarded Scottish football and it's supporters for years and taken the fans subscriptions to their Company for granted whilst ploughing BILLIONS into English football

Surely it must now be time for us to do more than just complain about Sky's treatment of us and hit them where it hurts In their coffers

HH?

After yesterday's total hatchet job on Celtic FC surely it must be time for Celtic fans to withdraw their financial support for SKY The fact that Sky's coverage of Scottish football is so dismal no matter which team you support would this really be a hardship for the average supporter Probably not but it would be a massive cut in revenue for SKY

SKY have totally disregarded Scottish football and it's supporters for years and taken the fans subscriptions to their Company for granted whilst ploughing BILLIONS into English football

Surely it must now be time for us to do more than just complain about Sky's treatment of us and hit them where it hurts In their coffers

HH?
Totally agree with ye Bill, I have been boycotting Sky Sports for years.
Hail Hail fae PRD

HH?
wd love to see all celtic supporters gettin onside with this !

HH?

I've just emailed Sky and asked for the reasons for their debacle on Sunday. From bias to ignorance of their thuggish support to their abysmal coverage, in general, of Scottish football.

I'm expecting nothing but a deny and deflect type of garbled reply.

At that point, I shall cancel all subscriptions to Sky.

I'm tired of giving off about us all watching it then doing nothing myself - yes, I know I'm a hypocrite - no need to emphasise it.

However, I shall inform you all of the content of their reply. We all know it will be a load of bolloxs but at least we can judge their views on themselves.

I think it went wrong for sky on Sunday. I believe the hatchet job editorial on us was planned to follow a convincing resounding Sevco win and the editorial was then to really put the boot into us because they would have been up in second spot .Unfortunately for Sky Livingstone didn't read the script

Sounds plausible but serves the argument for us to boycott SKY HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back