Boyata

BILLCOWIE1958

Has Dedeyk Boyata played his last game for the Hoops'?

With the Hamstring injury he appears to have picked up yesterday there is possibility that hisxseason may be over and with only a possible 9 matches remaining perhaps his time has come to a timely end

We all have our own thoughts on the Deadlocked Belgian He blows hot and cold
Personally I feel he played a major part in us NOT qualifying for CL Group Stages this season and should have paid the consequences He was ultimately responsible for Huns goal yesterday and should be thankful that it didn't"t cost us big time

I'd have punted him in January At least we'd have got some sirt of return on him rather than just letting him waltz off for Heehaw

HH?

I know where you're coming from Bill, felt disgusted by him coming off. Like to think that if I would never come off if no subs left , even if just to hobble around heading the ball in defence, but!

The goal to be fair was a combination of a few at error, Lustigs half hearted first challenge, but before others were as to blame with half hearted lazy / lax play.

Having watched the match again, watch between 29 - 30 mins, where he clears a goal, fumbled into moreloss path by lustig,
https://hdmatches.com/2019/03/31/video-celtic-vs-rangers-highlights-full-match-31-march-2019/2/
Think Boyata on his day is a excellent defender, he has shown real effort recently and looked happy with Lenny, but we expect all.

I feel everyone is coming down on him slightly hard. If you seen the way he landed it was a sore one. Lenny even said after it was a bad one. By staying on a bobbing about at the back he could be making the injury a lot worse.
A lot of teams find it hard to play against 10 men and I think we were one of them when they went down to 10. Ajer stepped right up for me he was the MOTM

I feel everyone is coming down on him slightly hard. If you seen the way he landed it was a sore one. Lenny even said after it was a bad one. By staying on a bobbing about at the back he could be making the injury a lot worse.
A lot of teams find it hard to play against 10 men and I think we were one of them when they went down to 10. Ajer stepped right up for me he was the MOTM
I've slaughtered Boyata loads of times nothing to do with his injury or him walkin off ,just think he's pish

We have been waiting years n years for Dede to fulfill his promise n be a real Celtic player but unfortunately he will never get there. The bottom line is he just not good enough to be a Celtic player.
His actions in August were despicable n sent a ripple through the dressing room which definitely pricked moussa's ears up. An absolute scandal perpetrated by him n his agent. Doesn't matter if it's Henrik or Olivier Tebily, no-one gets to treat Celtic in that manner but not only did Boyata do but he also got away with it! He should have been marched off the premises with his ripped up contract in his tail.
Thankfully will never see this guy stumbling about our back line in the Hoops again! Fuck off, Dede! Don't come back now, y'hear!

We have been waiting years n years for Dede to fulfill his promise n be a real Celtic player but unfortunately he will never get there. The bottom line is he just not good enough to be a Celtic player.
His actions in August were despicable n sent a ripple through the dressing room which definitely pricked moussa's ears up. An absolute scandal perpetrated by him n his agent. Doesn't matter if it's Henrik or Olivier Tebily, no-one gets to treat Celtic in that manner but not only did Boyata do but he also got away with it! He should have been marched off the premises with his ripped up contract in his tail.
Thankfully will never see this guy stumbling about our back line in the Hoops again! Fuck off, Dede! Don't come back now, y'hear!
Thankyou ?Ever since 2016 when he got substituted back off against the huns in that semi a knew he wisnae good enough.When he's under pressure he crumbles!simple as that.

I think he's been a decent enough player for us. The situation last autumn needs to be viewed in the context of everything else that we now know was going on. The ship was steadied thankfully or we could have shot ourselves in the foot this season. I was in the dressing room and pitch side at Celtic Park yesterday, when Boyata went off on Sunday he absolutely hammered the top of the home dug-out. That is solid so it would have hurt. The guy cares.

Yes, he'll get his move. Had the World Cup not been such a success for him personally, relative to his abilities, then he'd have been glad to sign a new deal at Celtic. Remember he was way out in the cold after Rodgers arrived and it was only when we played Albion Rovers after the Winter Break in the Invincible season that he got a chance to play regularly - think he'd had one game down at Rugby Park cos Jozo doesn't play on plastic.

If he goes to England he'll be no VVD. Ajer is the future - he's a real upgrade in the making.

Here's a wee tribute to him this morning on The Celtic Star...

https://thecelticstar.com/if-lubo-was-a-gift-from-god-then-kris-ajer-is-a-gift-from-ronny-deila/

He’s played for CfC and mostly played very well tried hard gave his all but was lax far too many times. His Agent thinks the World Cup
Playing in that Belgium team made him a top player. That team not Boyata, he will go down South with my Blessing and hopefully most of the fans then found out for the Mediocre player he is. Ajer is a VVD in the making.
Build the Future round big CA.
Dedryck who.

HH ☘️

Has Dedeyk Boyata played his last game for the Hoops'?

With the Hamstring injury he appears to have picked up yesterday there is possibility that hisxseason may be over and with only a possible 9 matches remaining perhaps his time has come to a timely end

We all have our own thoughts on the Deadlocked Belgian He blows hot and cold
Personally I feel he played a major part in us NOT qualifying for CL Group Stages this season and should have paid the consequences He was ultimately responsible for Huns goal yesterday and should be thankful that it didn't"t cost us big time

I'd have punted him in January At least we'd have got some sirt of return on him rather than just letting him waltz off for Heehaw

HH?

I doubt we would have scored enough for a packet of prawn crackers in january anyway.

Who does bombscare think will shell out for him?

Dafty’s a legend in his own napper but he doesnt fool me

Boyata has shown he is not a Celtic man with the way he behaved before and I'll happily say good riddance when he leaves as that's what he's desperate to do in the summer.

I'd even sell him on cheap as he must be a source of irritation in the changing room.

He’s fulla shite shammy blows hot n cold too much for my liking.

A big dithering fkr

He’s played for CfC and mostly played very well tried hard gave his all but was lax far too many times. His Agent thinks the World Cup
Playing in that Belgium team made him a top player. That team not Boyata, he will go down South with my Blessing and hopefully most of the fans then found out for the Mediocre player he is. Ajer is a VVD in the making.
Build the Future round big CA.
Dedryck who.

HH ☘️
Who knows what the future brings but for now we are behind this team as we push one more time for the ultimate and achieve a feat no-one ever thought possible or, probably never even dreamed of and, when it does arrive, it will have been achieved by a combination of all as a group united and each with an individual and unique contribution and character.

huddle.jpg

I think he's been a decent enough player for us. The situation last autumn needs to be viewed in the context of everything else that we now know was going on. The ship was steadied thankfully or we could have shot ourselves in the foot this season. I was in the dressing room and pitch side at Celtic Park yesterday, when Boyata went off on Sunday he absolutely hammered the top of the home dug-out. That is solid so it would have hurt. The guy cares.

Yes, he'll get his move. Had the World Cup not been such a success for him personally, relative to his abilities, then he'd have been glad to sign a new deal at Celtic. Remember he was way out in the cold after Rodgers arrived and it was only when we played Albion Rovers after the Winter Break in the Invincible season that he got a chance to play regularly - think he'd had one game down at Rugby Park cos Jozo doesn't play on plastic.

If he goes to England he'll be no VVD. Ajer is the future - he's a real upgrade in the making.

Here's a wee tribute to him this morning on The Celtic Star...

https://thecelticstar.com/if-lubo-was-a-gift-from-god-then-kris-ajer-is-a-gift-from-ronny-deila/
Would love to see him up against the likes of Mane ,Firmino or Salah,think he would retire after that .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back