Big trouble for Russell Brand allegedly. Channel 4,9pm tonite.

And my last point was directed at your last fucking question aimed at me ya prick.
Didnt say groping once

but his hand is clearly on childs breast

Doesnt mean its not innocent but in context of everything its weird to say least. And its highly inappropriate in the context.

I dont have arguments about football matters

Its you that seems to be getting argumentative and defending some weird inapprpriate stuff as nothing to see ere move along.

He needs investigated properly

Who accused him?

10 years ago these allegations were full swing and still he got next job and next job etc

Seems a bit like Saville in many ways, inappropriately kissing people with no consent and doing saying weird things then passing off as jokes.

I dont accuse him of nothing

I say its not an out of blue accusation. And as far fetched as it sounds he needs a closer eye on him for certain.
Thats exactly what you are doing then posting videos showing absolute fuckall.I would suggest waiting to see how it plays out before posting drivel.

Didnt say groping once

Doesnt mean its not innocent but in context of everything its weird to say least. And its highly inappropriate in the context.

Its you that seems to be getting argumentative and defending some weird inapprpriate stuff as nothing to see ere move along.

I'm defending weird inappropriate stuff?? Fuck off TET. I'm done with you.

Didnt say groping once

He does need investigated properly!!that’s Lubo point mate,,but by the proper authorities not the media,Twitter,the noise!!im a father of three and from a family Of twelve I have 31 nephews n nieces I’m positive if someone decided to root threw past photos of party’s,xmas, birthdays,there would be uncles and brothers in what some might call inappropriate poses!!!couldn’t be further from the truth!!it’s in a moment,a snap,,construed to fit a agenda….a guys life and livelihood are at stake it’s got to be investigated by investigators…….it’s also funny how the kincora panarama special that was going to expose the very top of British society was pulled one hour before it’s scheduled time??twice in a year?still not seen the light of day….time to put this chat to bed before tempers get frayed…

Thats exactly what you are doing then posting videos showing absolute fuckall.I would suggest waiting to see how it plays out before posting drivel.
Oh nothing to see move along.

except there is a lot to see and its in plain site.

I dont accuse him of anything

But he isnt just suddenly being accused

its been over decade and he protected by the move along nothing to see boys.

Still gets next gig despite all the accusations and no investigations. weird that, you would think he was elite missinformationalist

A bloke who describes himself as a trickster prankster and mischief maker |(sounds a lot like another bloke) who inappropriately touches people in public. And quite clearly has powerful friends protecting him just like the top hat people he likes to portray himself as, he likes to be seen as droog and dresses up as the elite child snatcher from cchitty chitty bang bang. And you say move along nothing to see here.

Worth a watching

He does need investigated properly!!that’s Lubo point mate,,but by the proper authorities not the media,Twitter,the noise!!im a father of three and from a family Of twelve I have 31 nephews n nieces I’m positive if someone decided to root threw past photos of party’s,xmas, birthdays,there would be uncles and brothers in what some might call inappropriate poses!!!couldn’t be further from the truth!!it’s in a moment,a snap,,construed to fit a agenda….a guys life and livelihood are at stake it’s got to be investigated by investigators…….it’s also funny how the kincora panarama special that was going to expose the very top of British society was pulled one hour before it’s scheduled time??twice in a year?still not seen the light of day….time to put this chat to bed before tempers get frayed…
I havent at anytime framed isolated incident and accused anyone based on solitary framed out of context

I have shared stuuf that caused me to have alarm bells years and years ago
And the fact the detailed videos have been removed from youtube suggest he has powerful friends removing stuff from internet

he loves his big 33 tattoo. wonder if they are his protectors?

he was giving out the distress signal in his pre-emtive video claiming he being framed. Wonder why?

I havent at anytime framed isolated incident and accused anyone based on solitary framed out of context

I have shared stuuf that caused me to have alarm bells years and years ago
And the fact the detailed videos have been removed from youtube suggest he has powerful friends removing stuff from internet

he loves his big 33 tattoo. wonder if they are his protectors?

he was giving out the distress signal in his pre-emtive video claiming he being framed. Wonder why?
Mate I’m like all right decent honest thinking men and if he’s guilty jail the cunt!!but trial by social media doesn’t sit well with me…just watched a clip put on Twitter by Irvine welsh of a guy from a night club in Ukraine that hosts celebrities !!he states he had prince andrew in and got supplied with two children aged 10-11??don’t know how recent the claim is but could the brand thing be a diversion Tactic??Anyones guess..

Mate I’m like all right decent honest thinking men and if he’s guilty jail the cunt!!but trial by social media doesn’t sit well with me…just watched a clip put on Twitter by Irvine welsh of a guy from a night club in Ukraine that hosts celebrities !!he states he had prince andrew in and got supplied with two children aged 10-11??don’t know how recent the claim is but could the brand thing be a diversion Tactic??Anyones guess..
Who saying he should be tried by social media.

Not me. I explicitly stated that when i watched these videos long time ago I thought they were far fetched but despite being far fetched they were a bit alarming

And it seems nobody took any of his antics behaviours very seriously well not enough for a police investigation to my knowledge.

Just like anybody accused of crimes he should be tried by authorities. I dont accuse him although i do find him suspicious. Have done for last 10 years. Doesnt mean he guilty.

I dont accuse him though i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him and I am hopeful that if he is a criminal the I hope he gets justice.

Simple as that.

I found the weird videos alarming, i find his style of humour very strange and without humour. pathological seems more sensible description.

I dont like dude.

Dont want him jailed if he hasnt done nowt. But I find him to be toxic and dangerous and liar and a junkie. Wouldnt be surprised if he was rapists and robber and a murderer. But i havent got clue on that. but he does like the child catcher themes, he based pied piper book he wrote on himself who he saw as a droog from clockwork orange. Orange Droog murderers rapists weird theme he created to describe himself. he calls himself a trickster and mischeif maker and he thnks pied piper running away with other peoples kids to a be sublime and divine.

Doesnt mean he is guilty. but its a weird world he lives in.

“Who saying he should be tryed by social media” for a start mate a never said that don’t fuckin twist this!! and he is being tryed by social media!!!you and myself are doing it right now??….

“Who saying he should be tryed by social media” for a start mate a never said that don’t fuckin twist this!! and he is being tryed by social media!!!you and myself are doing it right now??….
I have noone on trial

I share a video I found alarming and described a set of videos i watched which i found far fetched yet alarming.

No trial but i do think he ought to be questioned by authorities for the things other have accused him on.

observations are not trials

Totally agree Lubo,,timing stinks,,smear His name just once it’s job done they can cancel him!!!like you say Epstein story and contacts must be more juicy than a ex junkie sex addict…time will tell,but a maintain these programmes shouldn’t be aired until the fiscal and police make a decision it prejudices the case!!
Here is something that I often wondered about.
When Epstein offered Prince Nonce Virginia Giuffre,she was 17 at the time.
She 100% obviously knew who he was,a previously married guy with a family and she knew that he was her lottery ticket.
So why didn't he use the loaf when offered the aforementioned girl and say 'thanks,but no thanks?'
Tbh,it's more than likely that he'd been seeing other teenage girls but Giuffre was obviously the only one who used her charm.
You have to wonder how his divorced wife Fergie thinks about him now,bitter,who knows, but fate has dealt both of them strangely,they first met when both were just 3 years old.

I like him I think he is a clever and funny guy I watch him on rumble sometimes dissecting current affairs, his accusers have had 15-20 years to call him out take him to court but they didn’t as far as I can see the whole thing is classic character assassination he is being attacked because of his political views and he is building a big audience who those views resonate with, as for his past the press loved his antics his shagger of the year award etc if he is guilty of crimes then its a job for the courts not trial by media but it’s not a trial it’s a witch hunt if he’d done his shagging on Epstein island nobody would have ever known about it. Anyhow next week they’ll be wrapping our chips in it and the attention farmers will be moving on to new pastures just like real farmers rotation of crops

I like him I think he is a clever and funny guy I watch him on rumble sometimes dissecting current affairs, his accusers have had 15-20 years to call him out take him to court but they didn’t as far as I can see the whole thing is classic character assassination he is being attacked because of his political views and he is building a big audience who those views resonate with, as for his past the press loved his antics his shagger of the year award etc if he is guilty of crimes then its a job for the courts not trial by media but it’s not a trial it’s a witch hunt if he’d done his shagging on Epstein island nobody would have ever known about it. Anyhow next week they’ll be wrapping our chips in it and the attention farmers will be moving on to new pastures just like real farmers rotation of crops
True, people are far more likely to believe negative things about others, and condemn them before all the facts are out, the Establishment are in full deflection mode away from what they are doing, with impunity, as we have all stated before, IF he is guilty, he deserves all he gets, but until that time, he is innocent in the eyes of the Law, and that's how it should be

Last edited:
Back