Big sutty calls out former celts to scared to say anything for fear of backlash from fans.

The fact that he couldn't get away from Celtic fast enough is the reason he will never be classed as a Legend at Paradise, not blaming the guy for a minute, the pull of the bright lights of London can be irresistible for a young man, his goalscoring partners Chicken George and Frankie bhoy were much better servants to the hoops imo.
Yes bright lights of the London, and leather ‘keks’,!!!!!!hh

I'd want to count every single £ of it as I wouldn't trust that glib and shameless liar.
I hope that the courts in S.A. can see now that squinty isn't skinty after all.

Reactions: Ray
Which fans is Sutton on aboot?
Does he mean they don't speak out (aboot all things concerning Celtic) because they fear a backlash from Celtic fans?
Or does he mean they don't speak out ( aboot us being reffed differently and cheated) because they fear a backlash from the Sevconian Master Race ? (bullets in the mail, death threats etc)
The peepul have previous for this type of behaviour.
Hail Hail
Rich

Reactions: Ray
Just read on another Celtic site, Chris Sutton stating all may not be well behind the scenes,re the proposed sighning of Shved,and remarking on BR’s saying he does not know much about it,ffs,also mentioned Leicester may be destination for BR,come on Chris we know you are Celtic minded, but surely some of your comment are every bit as bad as the morons in the press/ media, the Leicester statement is surely giving credence to that fat useless git Boyd,can just see the headlines in bold print ‘ I TOLD YOU SO’ ffs get a grip, be honest sometimes pissed off with his comments, I may/could be wrong,still adored him when he pulled on the hoops,but,I feel he is looking for something not there,what do you think ,hh

Which fans is Sutton on aboot?
Does he mean they don't speak out (aboot all things concerning Celtic) because they fear a backlash from Celtic fans?
Or does he mean they don't speak out ( aboot us being reffed differently and cheated) because they fear a backlash from the Sevconian Master Race ? (bullets in the mail, death threats etc)
The peepul have previous for this type of behaviour.
Hail Hail
Rich
Think he must mean tic fans Richybhoy,hh

Back