Be Careful what you wish for!!

Lubos left peg

Every fan in Scottish football, bar one set, would love nothing more than 100% transparency in the sport. Even the ones who believe that the "old firm" gets all the decisions.
For as long as time, this has been impossible because of one club.....well two, both playing out of Ibrox.

But now, in their mission to deflect from their own shortcomings, the ibrox club could have inadvertently opened the door to the possibility of genuine reform.

Let's all get behind Sevco in their fight. All the way to the top!!!

There was none of the current c.. p when they were demoted.
It all kicked off when they came back up, business as usual in Scottish football.
Can I just be the first of a very very long line of people to say - they were never demoted. They were a new club that were admitted straight into League 3 despite failing to meet the league's own rules for a new club (e.g. 3 years of audited accounts - even the liquidated taxdodgers couldn't fulfil that criteria).

So they never actually came back anywhere!

But your point stands as it is still the same mouth breathing nutters that support this newco (not all their fanbase but a very vocal section) and they are even more obnoxious and entitled than before. Probably because they are no longer the dominant force, their precious Union was in peril and thanks to anti-social media spreading their propaganda about how they are the victims despite all evidence to the contrary.

Can I just be the first of a very very long line of people to say - they were never demoted. They were a new club that were admitted straight into League 3 despite failing to meet the league's own rules for a new club (e.g. 3 years of audited accounts - even the liquidated taxdodgers couldn't fulfil that criteria).

But your point stands as it is still the same mouth breathing nutters that support this newco (not all their fanbase but a very vocal section) and they are even more obnoxious and entitled than before. Probably because they are no longer the dominant force, their precious Union was in peril and thanks to anti-social media spreading their propaganda about how they are the victims despite all evidence to the contrary.
Succinct and to the point, terrific.

The funny thing is, the SFA were all to pleased to go along with this little show for the public. They know, as much as the hun board, what they need to do to protect the scum brand and appease the scum hoard. That's why Sevco will avoid any punishment for bringing the game into disrepute or for endangering one of their employees. The SFA, as well as the scum board would have been happy to allow this wee show to go on over the next few weeks then back to business as usual.
The last thing either organisation wanted was for politicians to get involved or for there to be any possibility of having light shone onto their wee secret organisation!!
Who would have thought that it would have been a club playing out of Ibrox, a club that the whole system is built to protect, that could bring the whole system down.....fucking amazing.
I really hope the politician pushes this as hard as he can!!

And let's not forget the 'heroes' who played for them, and walked away during that time

Bridie Bhoy

Well-known member​

"they were never demoted"

Very True!!

"The judge said: "I am satisfied that what did not happen was that the SPL moved or demoted Rangers to a lower division."

"Rangers ended up in a lower division by the entry into a contract which allowed them to join the SFL in the third division," said the judge."

Great post BB you put it much better than me.👍

Last edited:
Do we actually NEED a winter break FFS. (I don't mean from your short posts Winter ;))
The wimmen are still playing!

Thats the que for 6 feet of snow to fall on Scotland, sorry guys!
It's Scotland, the games should be played in the Spring and Summer, not in fucking winter, long bus/car rides for supporters, on snow covered and icy roads, pishing rain, decrepit stadiums, and all round weather which can give you 4 seasons in one day...forget the Fair Holidays, go on holiday during the winter months, and get some sun...apart from that, go nuts HH

It's Scotland, the games should be played in the Spring and Summer, not in fucking winter, long bus/car rides for supporters, on snow covered and icy roads, pishing rain, decrepit stadiums, and all round weather which can give you 4 seasons in one day...forget the Fair Holidays, go on holiday during the winter months, and get some sun...apart from that, go nuts HH
Sound advice about a winter holiday, Dill. Aphrodite and I started down that route a good number years ago. It was basically an attempt to help her through a tough time due to health problems. Worked a treat, she hasn't looked back.

A wee cruise beckons from 2nd February this year. As I said, great advice.

I seen on VideoCelts that Jackson has mentioned the "elephant in the room" regarding what Collum does as his day job, in his article. To me, this is his way of flagging up that it is an issue. Its his way of letting the folk who don't know what Collum does for a living, know.
Now everyone knows he's a fenian. People with no skin in the game will look at it as, "well Collum must have helped Celtic out"

Lets go the full distance, Jackson ya fucking rat. Lets talk about where Beaton drinks, or where Walsh works. Lets talk about McLeans family connections or the pride that Dickinsons or Aitkens families felt as their relations ran out at Ibrox.

Lucky the...'The Rangers' had lawell Inc to help feed the lie, and sit on his family fortune to deny our club the future it should have had to further his family fortunes. The enemy within. DD plays golf like a swan. Protected by decree! These people are not celtic minded, their values lie in a vault not on any field with growth. No idea how anyone sees value in these people! They have driven the club to the basement of ideals to the extent 'The Rangers' are not so far away. Its a monumental failure in life of DD and Pl inc. When you see folk stand up for this undynamic duo its like an elephant sitting on your head!

I seen on VideoCelts that Jackson has mentioned the "elephant in the room" regarding what Collum does as his day job, in his article. To me, this is his way of flagging up that it is an issue. Its his way of letting the folk who don't know what Collum does for a living, know.
Now everyone knows he's a fenian. People with no skin in the game will look at it as, "well Collum must have helped Celtic out"

Lets go the full distance, Jackson ya fucking rat. Lets talk about where Beaton drinks, or where Walsh works. Lets talk about McLeans family connections or the pride that Dickinsons or Aitkens families felt as their relations ran out at Ibrox.
Last time I mentioned "the elephant in the room" a 20 stone woman got up and walked out.

Back