Bayo - Introduction in the lights

I've just watched a few Vakoun Issouf Bayo youtube videos and to be honest, if these videos represent his highlights, I'm not impressed. He might be a work in progress at best but I think he's going to be another in the list of wasted money to add to the already bloated squad. I can't see him ousting Edouard, Weah or Griffiths for that matter. I hope I'm wrong, but look for yourself.

Reactions: TET
I read that Wee Lubo rates him. Now no idea if thats true but I hope he does, also, the goal ratio of the guy is quite good, and he really looks like a powerful CF. No idea if he will cut it at Celtic, but I think he wortha punt at the price. We needed a back up option to EDDY and with Griff having issues I think he could be a deent option, but like you said a project.

Sadly I dont think we will be signing any Larsson or Sutton types in the near future who have the pedigree before they actually wear the shirt.

But that presser yesterday with Rodgers talking bout the Ukraninian winger doesnt fill me with confidence.

And thats not a good sign coming from the manager.

That kinda of observation is like he being given players with no say. And in the middle of campaign where board are silent and he is less than inspiring, it makes me wonder if he already working his notice and the next manager calling the signing before he works his notice.

Again total speculation on my part.

I havent been happy with Rodgers demeanour and body language for long time. But to say he doesn't know much about the ukrainian dude makes me think he subtly telling fans he no longer has the say on who we sign.

Hope Im wrong, but again the lack of cohension and communications that are trustworthy and the silence on all things important makes my paranoid mind wander into odd conjecture land.

I read that Wee Lubo rates him. Now no idea if thats true but I hope he does, also, the goal ratio of the guy is quite good, and he really looks like a powerful CF. No idea if he will cut it at Celtic, but I think he wortha punt at the price. We needed a back up option to EDDY and with Griff having issues I think he could be a deent option, but like you said a project.

Sadly I dont think we will be signing any Larsson or Sutton types in the near future who have the pedigree before they actually wear the shirt.

But that presser yesterday with Rodgers talking bout the Ukraninian winger doesnt fill me with confidence.

And thats not a good sign coming from the manager.

That kinda of observation is like he being given players with no say. And in the middle of campaign where board are silent and he is less than inspiring, it makes me wonder if he already working his notice and the next manager calling the signing before he works his notice.

Again total speculation on my part.

I havent been happy with Rodgers demeanour and body language for long time. But to say he doesn't know much about the ukrainian dude makes me think he subtly telling fans he no longer has the say on who we sign.

Hope Im wrong, but again the lack of cohension and communications that are trustworthy and the silence on all things important makes my paranoid mind wander into odd conjecture land.

Lubo said the guy has plenty potential, and is confident that Brendan can get the best out of the lad, he's certainly a big unit, seems good in the air. He scored this season against the Lubos old club, im not sure if Lubo has gave Celtic the nod on the lad. Until we know all the facts about the signing policy I'm not going to worry myself, if it turned out Brendan has no input at all then that would be a problem, but if that was the case I think he would have walked already.

Lubo said the guy has plenty potential, and is confident that Brendan can get the best out of the lad, he's certainly a big unit, seems good in the air. He scored this season against the Lubos old club, im not sure if Lubo has gave Celtic the nod on the lad. Until we know all the facts about the signing policy I'm not going to worry myself, if it turned out Brendan has no input at all then that would be a problem, but if that was the case I think he would have walked already.

I also notice Celic channel on Youtube still havent uploaded that presser, normally they pretty sharp with the uploads. I have read the presser only, still cant find a link that shows him actaully saying the quotations and I prefer listening to the press conferences with video to pick up the body languange tone and quality of the words being quoted.

Back