Anti social media!

michael duffy

The witch hunt goes on!, ok we phuqed up on tuesday,we've lost one game,MSM,are wheeling out every hun,to say the ex liverpool thug is the messiah,
plantin seeds to divide us,the board are pish,the managers pish, the backroom staff are pish!
they troll our sites, fishin for any negativity, for their headlines and their clickbait sites,ah'm not advocating we should behave like the scum filth, who swallow the deludemol that gasl feeds them!
but we've lost one feckin game!
a new unsettled back four,but from middle to front,we'll rip anybody a new one,
of course we're right to be concerned,defencively,is that a word!
we'll get it right,don't give the losers on the southside oxygen,they actually think their "comin"!

Ignore 'em, Michael. Most of social media is a cesspool, especially Twitter. The MSM chases social media like a dog chases its tail.

If this year is anything like last year, MSM/socialmedia will go at Celtic with big boasts and then systematically be reduced to lame excuses as time goes on while we go on to win 9 in a row.

Last edited:
Ignore 'em, Michael. Most of social media is a cesspool, especially Twitter.
this is the only forum ah post on Larry (apart from video Celts) but ah check out other sites who post "fake nooz" about Celtic and some of our fans bite, to what extent ah don't know,i just know the media are desperate to sieze on any percieved negative about Celtic! you know how the media works!
Hail Hail Larry

every phuqer in Scotland is cheering we're out of the champions league,forgetting if we did qualify,every club in the SPL recieved £400,000+bawbags!

Fantastic point MD, wait till the loss of that cash bites, and the clubs who cheer our loss are opening up 3 stands of their stadium to our fans to try earn some of it back.
We should remember how they celebrated...cunts!!!

The witch hunt goes on!, ok we phuqed up on tuesday,we've lost one game,MSM,are wheeling out every hun,to say the ex liverpool thug is the messiah,
plantin seeds to divide us,the board are pish,the managers pish, the backroom staff are pish!
they troll our sites, fishin for any negativity, for their headlines and their clickbait sites,ah'm not advocating we should behave like the scum filth, who swallow the deludemol that gasl feeds them!
but we've lost one feckin game!
a new unsettled back four,but from middle to front,we'll rip anybody a new one,
of course we're right to be concerned,defencively,is that a word!
we'll get it right,don't give the losers on the southside oxygen,they actually think their "comin"!
As long as they're no"comin"the steal the Stella MD.

It was a big disappointment on Tuesday night especially the way we conceded thier first 3 goals you go over the match in your head a hundred times looking at were we went wrong and every time it points to a really bad defencive display.now is the time for NFL and the other staff to earn thier crust get it sorted then we can start building the confidence of the fans and the players.as for the media them people will never do us a good turn.thier is also the need for 3 more signings a right back a left back and a midfielder so get the bank card out Peter .

Anti social media - would like to recommend to you all Netflix the ‘Great Hack’. An amazing documentary about the use of our data and how it was used in the election of Trump and the Brexit leave campaign.
Watched it recently Rose and still slightly shaken by the content.

I've bought all the tinfoil in TESCO and if you ever see someone resembling the Tin Man in Dundee, give him a wave because it's likely me!

At least our Lions weren't cowardly, Rose!

Awwww.......I never thought this oot!

I want to be Dorothy.......I've even got the ruby red eyes for it!
Nope too late SP it’s taken I’m on the yellow brick road - tae a don’t know where.

The Lions - well what a thought. they brought home the big cup! I remember the night well out dancing in the street. ?? oh happy days!

a nice feeling in this our time of discontent.

Growing up in the part of Ireland under British occupation I realised at a young age that the media is a weapon used by the enemies of my community; a source of misinformation, manipulation and social engineering. I'm sure many growing up in Glasgow and other places came to similar realisations.
I would encourage fans to question everything. I'm far from convinced about the motives of those who depend upon the support of Celtic fans.

Back